Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

2 hours ago, Volcanion said:

It’s just a matter of time before the rest of what’s circulating leaks. Someone keeps reselling it all for a pretty penny. 

don’t get scammed, get famous. 

Yeah anything I trade ends up leaking after a day or two. Eventually we’ll get the last few songs I guess? Well I’m hoping 😭

Edited by followcher
  • Like 1

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Theprettyymess said:

Of course he knows! He has them all, spends all day online trolling multiple forums, trading songs and getting mad over people sharing the songs.

don’t get mad, right?! 😆

he probably lost a lot of money :( 

• Shook 1

1 minute ago, Forever21 said:

They sound amazing! Any chance you have a remastered version of Worst In Me? I love that song and the version out there sounds so bad 😅

I'm glad you liked them! Here you have my remaster of Worst In Me. However, as it didn't leak in greater quality than 128 kbps (I think so, that's the only file I've been able to find), it doesn't sound as good as the other ones. But at least I think it sounds better than the original leak!

1 minute ago, Moonchild said:

Also, I wanted to contribute with a better cover than my previous American-Girl-single-cover-styled attempt, so here you have this new thing I was sketching. It might need some changes but I think is going in the right way dddd.

bonnie-mckee-electric-heaven-moonchild-v

its beautiful :o 

• YAAASSS 1

11 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

I'm glad you liked them! Here you have my remaster of Worst In Me. However, as it didn't leak in greater quality than 128 kbps (I think so, that's the only file I've been able to find), it doesn't sound as good as the other ones. But at least I think it sounds better than the original leak!

Sounds much better than the one I had! Do you do this for a living? Your remastered tracks sound amazing! 😮 

• Shook 1

5 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Also, I wanted to contribute with a better cover than my previous American-Girl-single-cover-styled attempt, so here you have this new thing I was sketching. It might need some changes but I think is going in the right way dddd.

bonnie-mckee-electric-heaven-moonchild-v

This is so good! Do you have time to make covers for each of the leaked songs? It'd be cool to have variety! (no pressure though, I know this stuff takes a long time)

• YAAASSS 1

8 minutes ago, Lonely said:

its beautiful :o 

Thanks a lot! I'm glad you like it 😘

5 minutes ago, Forever21 said:

Sounds much better than the one I had! Do you do this for a living? Your remastered tracks sound amazing! 😮 

Nope lol, I do make music but it's more like a hobby, and I decided to use a couple of skills for this purpose as I love my unreleased collections to sound and look as official as possible 😛 thanks!

3 minutes ago, Cypher said:

This is so good! Do you have time to make covers for each of the leaked songs? It'd be cool to have variety! (no pressure though, I know this stuff takes a long time)

Thank you! I think I could try - though for Electric Heaven I was considering it to be a cover for an album titled after the song, rather than the song being a single. But maybe something cool can come from there! I'll see what I can do.

Edited by Moonchild
  • YAAASSS 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)