Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, diaperemergency said:

Long time lurker, finally made an account. Firstly, let me just say I love all of you for the countless blessings that have happened over the last year or so. When I was in college I was constantly listening to the Epic era live performances after American Girl + Sleepwalker dropped. It has been so cathartic finally hearing the album that could have been from our dear beloved Bonald McDonald.

Secondly...

How on EARTH hasn't Right Now leaked yet? I feel like I cannot put this chapter of my life to rest until that damn song is posted somewhere. It feels like it was performed just as often as JGABF, Hot City, Forever 21, and others... we have multiple live performances of Right Now. It boggles the mind. Does no one have the song?

I was trolled hard when that other "Right Now" song leaked about how Bonnie packs her toothbrush just in case.

:cry:

(Officially) welcome to the forum! Glad to have another Bonnie fan aboard <3 

Yup, Right Now has not leaked, probably because it was not hacked along with the others lol. Being brutally honest.mp3, I never played the live performance much (from either of the Epic songs) because I didn't want to be disappointed if the studio version never surfaced. Luckily for the 98% of the main songs from the era we have them, but as for that one we have very little chances of ever getting it. Who knows, time will tell. It literally was a decade until we got songs like Forever 21, Hot City or I Wanna Fucking Call You in studio version, I wouldn't be surprised if within 3 years Right_Now.mp3 suddenly appears online. Hopefully faster!

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

I noticed OnlyFiles has gone now. Does anyone have some of Bonnie’s leaked tracks uploaded anywhere other than DBree? I’ve had to download all of Bonnie’d tracks again as they were all on my old phone which broke. Silly me for not having a backup 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m glad she’s unscrapped Don’t Get Mad, Get Famous - I love that track although verse 1 and 2 being the same lyrics still annoys me when I listen to it lol

Edited by Aftershock088

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)