Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

Oh btw Bonnie confirmed in a comment a lil while ago (this is an old ss) (I can't find the tiktok either, she deleted like 1 or 2 so that might be why) that Mirage was never 2003.

7E53CFD3-6099-4A22-94BC-903D21DE82D9.jpg

I love watching supposed insiders or smart asses get put in their place. @whoever claimed this first :cackle:

• Like 4
  • WTF 1

10 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I love watching supposed insiders or smart asses get put in their place. @whoever claimed this first :cackle:

They'll swear up and down they're right, cuss you out and make you feel like shit, all because you dare to have an opinion! Then it turns out they're not even right in the first place 💀

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1
  • LMAO 1

13 minutes ago, cocomong said:

Also I know Bonnie has multiple songs with the same title. She said she has 7 songs called sabotage.

Fair point and you're right, but my question specifically in that comment was about the Epic album. (it's cut and I can't get it cause she unlisted the tiktok) 

14 minutes ago, cocomong said:

The funny thing with years is that when people trade them they add it into the files & thats where a lot of the confusion comes in. Cuz they think they know & spread it with that info on the file

this is such odd behavior i can't even explain

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2023 at 3:59 PM, izzzyyy said:

Oh btw Bonnie confirmed in a comment a lil while ago (this is an old ss) (I can't find the tiktok either, she deleted like 1 or 2 so that might be why) that Mirage was never 2003.

7E53CFD3-6099-4A22-94BC-903D21DE82D9.jpg

the og file literally says 2003 lol.. but since she's not credited as a writer on it i guess she forgot about it
there's just propably a completely different epic era song called mirage that didn't leak 

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)