Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

On 2/10/2023 at 6:34 PM, BraveNewSeth said:

I finally finalized my track list a few days ago. I don’t see it changing unless Show Me Your Love leaks and I’m able to fit it on the track list somewhere. 

Just A Kiss is the song people should be hyping up for when she releases it

• Like 1

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was anyone at Bonnie's show in LA last night? Curious to know if she mentioned anything about new music or performed any new tracks.

Also, does anyone know the back story behind "Heart Wants What It Wants"? It's a mega bop but it does sound a bit dated. I wonder if it was meant for Bonnie's unreleased 2019 album. The melodies in that pre-chorus are so Bonnie.

3 minutes ago, zaynphallic said:

Was anyone at Bonnie's show in LA last night? Curious to know if she mentioned anything about new music or performed any new tracks.

Also, does anyone know the back story behind "Heart Wants What It Wants"? It's a mega bop but it does sound a bit dated. I wonder if it was meant for Bonnie's unreleased 2019 album. The melodies in that pre-chorus are so Bonnie.

Nevermind lol. On her IG story she said she said she was "grateful to have played a small part" in the Bebe song. 😂🤔

• LMAO 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)