Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

26 minutes ago, Newtooz18 said:

Yea I am pretty sure she identifies as bisexual - think she announced it on a podcast if anybody can confirm?

Just noticed she is singing to a person with boobs and a fannyvag on Chasing Ghosts and a few songs on her debut too. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bonnie-mckee-bisexual_n_4780939

The video is not available but there is the link where it explains how Bonnie declared herself Bisexual

• Like 1

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Britneyadmiring said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bonnie-mckee-bisexual_n_4780939

The video is not available but there is the link where it explains how Bonnie declared herself Bisexual

It's funny that article mentions Justin Bieber cause...

The lyrics to RSVP & What's It Gonna Take are pretty damn juvenile, even by Taio Cruz standards. And kinda...wholesome.

I always assumed RSVP was made along with American Girl for Bieby's 2nd album. It's very much in the same vein as the original American Girl, think she mentioned not having a lot of time with that session. Obviously RSVP is very rough and unfinished too, so that would make sense.

What's It Gonna Take was probably for his first album. Didn't Bonnie do background vocals on Eenie Meenie & Love Me? I would assume she wrote something for (the later releases of) that album as well.

I'm guessing Chasing Ghosts might be a demo for Jason Derulo's second album. Alex Da Kid was affiliated (or something) with JR Scrotum at the time. I don't know the specifics but Alex Da Kid worked with most of Rotem's artists back then and Rotem did a bunch of tracks on Skylar Grey's first album on Alex's label.

I'm also pretty damn sure Chasing Ghosts was co-written by Livvi Franc, who was on Rotem's Beluga Heights at the time and wrote at least one other track for that Derulo album, I Think I Love Ya, which became Pick Up The Pieces.

On 11/10/2022 at 12:13 AM, Mint said:

I doubt War Of The Worlds was written during the 2011 Aspen camp, it was most likely written at Pulse

Hmm interesting, I didn't know she had a seperate session with them.

It would actually have been the 2010 camp I think.

Who knows, it's hard to say for sure. It could help if we knew the exact writers of WOTW (if there are any other writers from the camp on it).

Thing is, Bonnie's version had "11.20" in the metadata. That doesn't HAVE to be the date...but it seems likely. If it is, that would mean it was written on the 20th of november of 2010. And it would make sense that they booked a session together after they'd all worked together a few months prior at the camp and had good chemistry.

Edited by Otaku

1 hour ago, Otaku said:

The lyrics to RSVP & What's It Gonna Take are pretty damn juvenile, even by Taio Cruz standards. And kinda...wholesome.

I always assumed RSVP was made along with American Girl for Bieby's 2nd album. It's very much in the same vein as the original American Girl, think she mentioned not having a lot of time with that session. Obviously RSVP is very rough and unfinished too, so that would make sense.

What's It Gonna Take was probably for his first album. Didn't Bonnie do background vocals on Eenie Meenie & Love Me? I would assume she wrote something for (the later releases of) that album as well.

well Taio is the type of artist who could re-write lyrics for himself. but I agree these suit Bieber's 2nd album

JR Scrotum 😂 he has to be the least talented producer in the whole music industry, it's actually shocking

7 minutes ago, T2P said:

well Taio is the type of artist who could re-write lyrics for himself. but I agree these suit Bieber's 2nd album

JR Scrotum 😂 he has to be the least talented producer in the whole music industry, it's actually shocking

True but they seem like strange songs, in theme, lyrically and melodically for an artist like him or any artist much older than 18. I could see her doing something a little bit like that for Carly where the cheese is laid on super thick but for a male artist...

It's also worth mentioning that Bonnie only wrote the "I throw my hands up in the sky sometimes..." line in Dy-no-mite. So although she wrote All Yours with him later on and might've (co-)written other tracks with/for him, their connection is not as strong as it might seem based on Dynamite. They didn't write it together, Bonnie probably just kinda got lucky financially with that track. Even if her splits were minimal, it probably still made her good money for just the 1 line.

Rotem has done some decent stuff IMO but they're usually the tracks that are a little different. The sounds he's best known for (the 8000 Better In Time carbon copies etc) are fucking horrible. And he always had this kinda douchy self adoring attitude, which doesn't help.

Here is part deux of my Bonnie Bops

In the Wild

1. Hey Alligator

2. Don't Talk Back

3. Restless

4. Easy

5. Thorns (Le Youth Remix)

6. In the Wild

7. Speed of Light

8. Who Says

9. Diamonds

10. Always on My Mind

11. I Can Still Dance

12. Modern Girl

13. It Gets Better

14. When Doves Cry

15. Hey Alligator (Ballad version)

https://mega.nz/folder/5jI23RIK#YZbridb7VdpAS0rU_T9_cw

Don't Get Mad, Get Famous (SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE ALBUM ART FOR THIS AS I AM TOO OLD TO KNOW HOW TO DO IT)

1. I Get What I Want

2. All Yours

3. Mad Mad World

4. Looking Glass

5. Don't Get Mad, Get Famous

6. Legends Only

7. Hit & Run

8. I Can (Totally) Do this

9. Lovebird

10. Sabotage

11. Love You to Pieces

12. Rubberband

13. Hallelujah

14. Undefeated

https://mega.nz/folder/Qr4kybSK#JM42oPDf5aNElBZos9iCwQ

Wild Heart

1. Wild Heart

2. RSVP

3. Sugar Rush

4. Now or Never (Demo Version)

5. Dirty Laundry

6. Go Getter

7. Itty Bitty Titty

8. Shallow

9. Love is the Game

10. Up to Me

11. Wings

12. Hasta La Vista

13. Finish Line

https://mega.nz/folder/BupWhZLZ#UFoXJmiOk2dsbuY1LPRpMg

Party Monster

1. Sleepwalker

2. Dance Til I Feel Nothing

3. Lookin' For Trouble 

4. Erase

5. Party Monster

6. Hitman

7. Dressed to Kill

8. Gravedigga

9. Dance or Die

10. Resurrection

11. Terminate 'Em

12. Ferocious

13. Chasing Ghosts

14. Wicked

15. Die Happy

https://mega.nz/folder/NvhQ3SYS#titPglReOffoa_sWTauSGA

Ready or Not

1. I Want It All

2. American Girl (Demo Version)

3. Riding Shotgun

4. Wanna Live

5. Bombastic

6. Ready or Not

7. Outlaw (Alternate Version)

8. Wasted Youth

9. Thorns (Orignal Mix)

10. Broken Record

11. U Won

12. Stranded

13. If That's Love

14. Sayonara (Version 2)

15. I Want It All (Vicetone Remix)

https://mega.nz/folder/V7piiDTQ#R99O27cK1vXN1392YdUlXw

Part 3 probably next week. 

let me cry over albums containing songs not belonging to the eras :yeah: nah jk lol anyone can arrange their albums as they please, it's more effort than Bonnie has done herself at this point :cackle: 

On another note! So, here's my Femme Fatale album, although I'm really hesitant towards the artwork. wanted something striking but simple, and apparently it just came out very bland. will try again later. (ps apparently I set myself for failing, today I re-opened the psd file to export in HD and it's titled 'femme fatale v1' so i probably knew i would have to go back to it someday lol)

Note: I didn't consider any song Britney released (Hold It Against Me, Gasoline) or Outlaw as it's been allegedly repurposed for the Epic album, coming summer 2048! Also, tried to adjust EQ and volume/loudness to make it sound as uniform as possible. title track is a lost cause, the mix is horrible but i couldn't do much with it.

Bonnie McKee - Femme Fatale (2011)

bonnie-mckee-femme-fatale-v1.png

1. Lie Detector
  2. Femme Fatale
  3. RIP
  4. Risky Business
  5. Battle Royale
  6. Psycho
  7. Kiss Kiss
  8. The Rules of Attraction
  9. Surrender
  10. Earthquake
  11. I Dare You (feat. Ina Wroldsen)
  12. Catch Me If You Can

it's like she made the damn album for herself lol, it flows really good even with some songs that were probably not even meant for Britney. Enjoy!

• Like 4
  • YAAASSS 1

14 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

let me cry over albums containing songs not belonging to the eras :yeah: nah jk lol anyone can arrange their albums as they please, it's more effort than Bonnie has done herself at this point :cackle: 

On another note! So, here's my Femme Fatale album, although I'm really hesitant towards the artwork. wanted something striking but simple, and apparently it just came out very bland. will try again later. (ps apparently I set myself for failing, today I re-opened the psd file to export in HD and it's titled 'femme fatale v1' so i probably knew i would have to go back to it someday lol)

Note: I didn't consider any song Britney released (Hold It Against Me, Gasoline) or Outlaw as it's been allegedly repurposed for the Epic album, coming summer 2048! Also, tried to adjust EQ and volume/loudness to make it sound as uniform as possible. title track is a lost cause, the mix is horrible but i couldn't do much with it.

Bonnie McKee - Femme Fatale (2011)

bonnie-mckee-femme-fatale-v1.png

1. Lie Detector
  2. Femme Fatale
  3. RIP
  4. Risky Business
  5. Battle Royale
  6. Psycho
  7. Kiss Kiss
  8. The Rules of Attraction
  9. Surrender
  10. Earthquake
  11. I Dare You (feat. Ina Wroldsen)
  12. Catch Me If You Can

it's like she made the damn album for herself lol, it flows really good even with some songs that were probably not even meant for Britney. Enjoy!

Your artwork is so much sexier than mine! Can I steal it? I probably have used your artwork for some other albums too 

• Like 1

Just now, Ice Prince said:

of course you can! I post them all here for anyone who would like to use them. thank you so much <3 glad to see my artworks in y'all's libraries :wink: 

Thank you! I am pretty sure my American Girl, Electric Heaven & In the Wild are your artworks. I found random artwork for Hot City on Google but it’s unrelated to Bonnie 

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)