Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Otaku said:

Has Bonnie ever said or implied she planned on releasing Last Call Lover herself? I mean, I very much assume that track and Go Getter were written for Jennifer Lopez' AKA album? Obviously that doesn't means she couln't have considered putting it out herself.

Where exactly 'is' this whiteboard? Is it on a photo or in a video?

Deleted video that only screenshots remain

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Joyride said:

so do we have definitive list of the whiteboard songs? This is what I can see, I can only see incomplete ones so far and am still missing about half a dozen:

1. American Girl
  2. Forever 21
  3. Somebody’s Gonna Get Hurt
  4. Waking Up Diagonal
  5. I Wanna Fucking Call You
  6. Outlaw
  7. Electric Heaven
  8. Everything But You
  9. Rewind Your Heart
  10. Jenny’s Got A Boyfriend
  11. Show Me Your Love
  12. Worst In Me
  13. Hit Man
  14. Wild Card
  15. Mirage
  16. Hot City
  17. Hit Me Up
  18. ?
  19. ? (could be Sleepwalker? I think i see/could see a "ker" under the KIIS tag)
  20. Stars In Your Heart
  21. ?

And so forth

Don't Get Mad was here according to the wikia that saved the images. 

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2022 at 6:19 AM, BraveNewSeth said:

I’m glad you brought this up because I’ve been meaning to mention it. My version of final IWFCY has the beeps at the end, and it has the synth line during the latter half of the chorus. It’s weird but those are pretty much the only differences. I’ll upload it tomorrow so y’all can check it out. 

That'd be amazing, thank you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, p1ayded said:

what is a joke about "ava max recorded right now'?

Besides Naked and Never Forget You, I doubt they collaborated any further tbh. And I don't think Ava would be legally able to record Right Now if the rights are still held by Epic + it involves Dr. Puke so 

Well, this thread has been a ghost town lately!

Did anyone listen to the live podcast that Bonnie did with Lindsey Stirling (whoever that is) yesterday? I didn't listen myself (and I can't find a recording of it) but someone on another forum posted that Bonnie said she does NOT own the masters to the Epic songs – despite saying many times that she did acquire them – and she is still in negotiations to release them. Y'all I'm so tired.

Anyway, looks like she has a new Christmas song coming out tomorrow with Lindsey Stirling (who?)

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 8.27.17 AM.png

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zaynphallic said:

Well, this thread has been a ghost town lately!

Did anyone listen to the live podcast that Bonnie did with Lindsey Stirling (whoever that is) yesterday? I didn't listen myself (and I can't find a recording of it) but someone on another forum posted that Bonnie said she does NOT own the masters to the Epic songs – despite saying many times that she did acquire them – and she is still in negotiations to release them. Y'all I'm so tired.

Anyway, looks like she has a new Christmas song coming out tomorrow with Lindsey Stirling (who?)

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 8.27.17 AM.png

I don’t know her music specifically but Lindsey Stirling is a violinist. She did a song with Amy Lee (Evanescence) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Newtooz18 said:

I don’t know her music specifically but Lindsey Stirling is a violinist. She did a song with Amy Lee (Evanescence) 

Yeah she’s quite a popular musician for her niche style of music. She just wrapped a major tour with Evanescence and has a pretty big global audience.

Think electronic violin and she dances while playing.

• Like 3

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)