Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I’m not quite sure where this rumor came from, but I compared the final version of IWFCY to the one she performed on Yahoo, and it sounds practically identical. Now the chorus on the final version does sound a bit “empty” (if you’ve heard it you probably know what I mean), so I wouldn’t necessarily be surprised if it actually wasn’t the final version. But I’ve seen a lot of people saying this and I’m just wondering where you guys heard it?

I also don't know where this rumor came from but it's like I said I bought the final too and there's no difference from the performed version on yahoo

I think who even knows whether or not it's the finals is Bonnie herself

Just now, Unusual Destination said:

And The Final Version Of Electric Heaven Is Not In Circulation The One That Is In Circulation Is A Different Mix But It's Not The Finished Version

True. It is the updated 2014 version.

14 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

We also need the final version of Forever 21, but it doesn’t seem like that’s circulating yet. 

Yess.

4 minutes ago, Unusual Destination said:

I also don't know where this rumor came from but it's like I said I bought the final too and there's no difference from the performed version on yahoo

I think who even knows whether or not it's the finals is Bonnie herself

The version we have has been edited so the version that most of you have is the unedited only. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Unusual Destination said:

It's missing the guitar and the drums are different

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Or maybe it was formerly a Britney pitch (around 2010-11 for the Femme Fatale sessions) and then, as it wouldn't make the cut, she chose it back for herself, as with Worst in Me (pitched to Leighton Meester and then wasn't released)? Anyways, it is from the Epic sessions at some extent.

Bonnie is blatantly lying. The final version circulating is the re-recorded version from 2020. Entirely new vocals. It was on the 2020 draft and the whiteboard, so she considered it for her album twice. There's not a chance in hell she doesn't remember it. My best guess is she doesn't want to try to get it cleared because she's worked her ass off on the others. However, she is now mulling over whether it will be on the tracklist so 😭 grateful ig

• Like 3

LOVE the new Katy Perry-esque adlibs on the Rewind Your Heart final and Bonnie SLAYING the chorus. Another day, another proof Rewind Your Heart is a certified POP BOP that easily could've been another #1 for Ms. McQuiche had she chose to release. Thanks so much for this @BonnieLeakz!!

And Outlaw was 99.99999% a legit track on two drafts of the Epic album (one in 2014, the other from 2020) so her saying it was merely a pitch for Britney and was never meant to be on the album is just her McTrolling all of us.

On 9/24/2022 at 4:32 AM, Peter Parker said:

I just watched on my iTunes library the first fan made Epic album I downloaded, it was on Christmas 2021 and seeing this old tracklist, it gives me some small feeling of nostalgia from the last days of 2021 when we were finally starting to get the Epic album, and it's wonderful to see how almost a year later we finally have S.L.A.Y. (Final), Forever 21, Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt, Hit Me Up, Wild Card, etc. :yeah:

Honestly it's crazy how far we've come from listening to LQ demos to now having final versions in HQ, I couldn't even begin to dream we'd hear all these bops back in 2021 and now we're approaching Christmas 2022.  It's a full circle moment.

18 hours ago, spcdoo45 said:

Can someone post the version of Hey Alligator that took the production from the Galantis version and had the vocals from Bonnie’s demo? I believe it was fan made but it was really good and I lost it. Thanks!!!!

Is this it? It was made by @low kii savage 💗 There's unpitched version of the official version on dbree as well but it sounds super messy.

• YAAASSS 1

3 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

LOVE the new Katy Perry-esque adlibs on the Rewind Your Heart final and Bonnie SLAYING the chorus. Another day, another proof Rewind Your Heart is a certified POP BOP that easily could've been another #1 for Ms. McQuiche had she chose to release. Thanks so much for this @BonnieLeakz!!

And Outlaw was 99.99999% a legit track on two drafts of the Epic album (one in 2014, the other from 2020) so her saying it was merely a pitch for Britney and was never meant to be on the album is just her McTrolling all of us.

Honestly it's crazy how far we've come from listening to LQ demos to now having final versions in HQ, I couldn't even begin to dream we'd hear all these bops back in 2021 and now we're approaching Christmas 2022.  It's a full circle moment.

Is this it? It was made by @low kii savage 💗 There's unpitched version of the official version on dbree as well but it sounds super messy.

Omg thank you so much! And thank you @low kii savage it’s pretty damn good! Xxxxx

• Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)