Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

Just now, Ice Prince said:

Or maybe it was formerly a Britney pitch (around 2010-11 for the Femme Fatale sessions) and then, as it wouldn't make the cut, she chose it back for herself, as with Worst in Me? Anyways, it is from the Epic sessions at some extent.

she actually said she forgot about the song entirely (which is a laugh considering she was considering it in 2020 allegedly) so i think she is telling half truths and all that just so she doesn't piss off her fans which is understandable

• Like 4

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Unusual Destination said:

If Someone Really Owns The Final Version Of Hot City And It Leaks I'll Leak The Final Version Of I Wanna Fuckin' Call You

I thought the *final* version of I Wanna Fucking Call You was not circulating, and only the unedited demo version was around (the demo we have is heavily edited). Is that file what you're talking about?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

Eu pensei que a versão *final* de I Wanna Fucking Call You não estava circulando, e apenas a versão demo não editada estava por aí (a demo que temos é muito editada). É desse arquivo que você está falando?

It's the same one she performed and when I got it I was told how the final and yes it's totally different from the one that leaked

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, zaynphallic said:

Based on the clips that Bonnie posted from her house party a couple months back, the final version of Hot City didn't really sound any different than the one we already have.

Can y'all just do us a solid and leak the final versions of IWFCY and Electric Heaven so we can finally wake up up from this never-ending nightmare? 😩😭

Pretty please!! 

14 minutes ago, zaynphallic said:

Based on the clips that Bonnie posted from her house party a couple months back, the final version of Hot City didn't really sound any different than the one we already have.

Can y'all just do us a solid and leak the final versions of IWFCY and Electric Heaven so we can finally wake up up from this never-ending nightmare? 😩😭

Yess please 

@BonnieLeakz @Unusual Destination @BraveNewSeth

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Ice Prince said:

I thought the *final* version of I Wanna Fucking Call You was not circulating, and only the unedited demo version was around (the demo we have is heavily edited). Is that file what you're talking about?

I’m not quite sure where this rumor came from, but I compared the final version of IWFCY to the one she performed on Yahoo, and it sounds practically identical. Now the chorus on the final version does sound a bit “empty” (if you’ve heard it you probably know what I mean), so I wouldn’t necessarily be surprised if it actually wasn’t the final version. But I’ve seen a lot of people saying this and I’m just wondering where you guys heard it?

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)