Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I just discovered last night the the full version of Bonnie's demo of Hold It Against Me leaked. Has the full version of Gasoline leaked yet, or do we still only have the two minute version?

I believe the 2:06 version is the full version. I remember seeing a 3 minute something...version, but I think someone just spliced a filtered version of the bridge.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, MTCHLL said:

oh, where did they leak?

I'm not sure. I discovered it last night on Youtube.

25 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I believe the 2:06 version is the full version. I remember seeing a 3 minute something...version, but I think someone just spliced a filtered version of the bridge.

That sucks but it's also good to know!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I'm not sure. I discovered it last night on Youtube.

That sucks but it's also good to know!

Oh thanks for the link, I’ll have to listen. That’s what I meant about “what’s the difference” not in the way you took it.

I have a gasoline remix/edit and old mutual made that got around and I’m assuming that might be the one that’s floating around. I can share if you guys want? It’s 3:08. As far as I remember they added the instrumental interlude type thing.

edit: this version is interesting, wow.

Edited by cocomong

Guys, I really wanted your help here. I spent a few weeks offline because my laptop gave a problem and I ended up missing all the Bonnie McKee leaks. I practically freaked out. If you can help me with links to all the leaked songs or some cloud that can recover all these leaked songs I would really appreciate it. Including these new leaks. My heart is trembling. :(

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)