Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, jamesmax said:

15 hours ago, jamesmax said:

Oh enjoy this too. More to come on our BIG listening party.

https://onlyfiles.io/f/033dc329aadd4e0d9e6f504292af6bf8

OMG!!! Thank you so much for this. Jenny sounds incredible in its original form. Also, thanks for Worst in Me og rip, I couldn't stand having a YouTube rip of a YouTube rip :yaskween: 

• LMAO 1

That version of Jenny does sound a hell lot better than the "final" leak we got some time ago. Now I'm paranoid about how many of the leaked songs have been messed with and botched for no reason before they made it onto the Internet 😭

8 hours ago, izzzyyy said:

I’m not sure if it’s been talked about before, but I’ve heard multiple times that Waking Up Diagonal is a stem edit. Why they didn’t just leak the stems is beyond me. Would love a producer export of that. 

If true, it's still a professionally mastered-sounding recording in comparison to all the time crimes that had been done to poor IWFCY. I'm keeping that poor glued together chimera in my prayers every day.  

Edited by Bambi101
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bambi101 said:

That version of Jenny does sound a hell lot better than the "final" leak we got some time ago. Now I'm paranoid about how many of the leaked songs have been messed with and botched for no reason before they made it onto the Internet 😭

Unfortunately most of the Epic songs that leaked have been tampered with in some way. Some of them are incredibly noticeable (IWFCY and JGAB), some less so (RYH and Wild Card).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

If true, it's still a professionally mastered-sounding recording in comparison to all the time crimes that had been done to poor IWFCY. I'm keeping that poor glued together chimera in my prayers every day.  

CHIMERA?? ELKJWHUNEBH J

True though! They understood how to put something together. Her sister's JGAB and IWFCY could not relate.

Edited by izzzyyy
  • LMAO 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)