Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

32 minutes ago, BonnieLeakz said:

Hey guys, just logging in for the first time since I made my last post and I was bombarded with tags 💀 Great to see everyone sharing. To hold up my end of the bargain, here's the new song I promised:

https://onlyfiles.io/f/479ce27da90547568ee89983b497bfc4

I'm not gonna leak Slay... yet. I haven't mentioned this at all, but I'm a massive Bonnie stan. I've loved her ever since 2010 when she wrote all those amazing tracks on Katy's Teenage Dream. I truly do believe her when she says she's releasing Slay this month. And because every stream counts for an artist like her, I don't want to take anything away from her by leaking her song before she releases it. 

However, if we reach the end of August and the song still isn't out, I'll leak it because she and I have nothing left to lose 🤷‍♀️

Thank you  😊 💓 

Do you happen to have LIE DETECTOR

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BonnieLeakz said:

Hey guys, just logging in for the first time since I made my last post and I was bombarded with tags 💀 Great to see everyone sharing. To hold up my end of the bargain, here's the new song I promised:

I'm not gonna leak Slay... yet. I haven't mentioned this at all, but I'm a massive Bonnie stan. I've loved her ever since 2010 when she wrote all those amazing tracks on Katy's Teenage Dream. I truly do believe her when she says she's releasing Slay this month. And because every stream counts for an artist like her, I don't want to take anything away from her by leaking her song before she releases it. 

However, if we reach the end of August and the song still isn't out, I'll leak it because she and I have nothing left to lose 🤷‍♀️

THANK YOU

This is one I’ve been waiting for 😭 

1 hour ago, BonnieLeakz said:

Thank you! By any chance do you know the year?

For the record, co-written by Martin Peter Harrington.

28 minutes ago, cocomong said:

not someone dragging bonnie on her starwars tiktok and her fighting back

Indeed a lyricist with her replies :cackle: Normal person would say "working on it/soon" yet she says "soon" with 3 tiktok replies formed as full sentences.

Also, I'd give up on cheerleading if my team would take 10 years to book a game :awkwardney:

• LMAO 3

On 8/5/2022 at 12:26 PM, cocomong said:

i listened to the podcast and fell asleep. I'm SO over the songwriting shit after SO many years. THAT IS NOT why are here like she said. on my second listen today it seemed super contradicting to me. things don't add up. that fan choosing the tracklisting doesn't sit right with me (if its who i think it is), and her going to any forum BUT here also doesn't sit right with me. but that's just me being delulu tbh. are other forums more active than here that i don't know or??? idk why she's STILL questioning the dedication we have for her? if her team is stalking us have they NOT seen us saying we're still going to pay once it's out? are they keeping that from her? if so she needs a new team. like i hate that i'm so mad and annoyed about this. what the fuck is even going on anymore lol.

What do you mean "her going to any forum BUT here"? :orly: Did she talk about PHF? :cackle:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jamesmax said:

I feel bad

EC456713-4629-4B8C-9F35-5294B95AC1F9.jpeg

I mean, Bonnie (supposing you are reading this) girl, all I as a fan want is the real thing. If the songs are not ready it's completely okay, just don't tell me "it's coming this summer guys!" if it's not. I completely understand delays and issues while in the making and all that, but I'm all here for it. Yeah I've been harsh when referring to this issue, but as a fan who gets empty promises rather than honest delays, I don't enjoy the "soon!" chants much tbh... 

Y'all know I'll be streaming and buying whatever she releases because I actually do enjoy the music so

• Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)