Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

14 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

The what? Oh so she is actually coming? And we are also getting to know about scrapped tracks as well?

I was talking about Carly's album lmao. She announced the tracklist and they worked together back in March, but the songs they did didn't make the cut. I have tea on Bonnie's albumS, but we'll save that for another day.

• Like 2

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we can all say that this album isn’t coming this year. I’m not a law expert but these legal things will definitely take more than “few weeks”.

I wish instead of teasing it with not being sure that it can be dropped, she was just honest and explained that it’s not up to her. What’s the point of teasing the release of Epic album this year when she still has no rights to it? Like? 

She should’ve started teasing her totally new album instead of epic one, release it this year, then later when she gets full rights, drop the Epic stuff. Most of people are waiting just for the 2014 album, but I’m sure anything would be better than the drought of new music. But I guess we will wait forever and get nothing. 

• Like 4

Ok girls sorry for going McKee on ya for the last couple of days, I'm editing the long post with Bonnie's discography and including all of @jamesmax 's expert notes that they kindly supplied me with. Lots of cool info.

As for the album release, I'm over it. She's not releasing it. And she's not a smart businesswoman--if she was, she'd do an EP and put all the songs she can legally release atm, while saving all the other songs that need to be cleared for later. I bet S.L.A.Y. is one of the songs she can't put out hence why she's using the "currently mixing it/editing the MV/uploading it on YT for y'all" excuse. I'll just accept this wasn't meant to be from now on (and it's really easy to do because the songs are out there and they're all bound to leak eventually).

• Like 3

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)