Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

2 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

:fishie:

Please do. I've spent over an hour going through the last 50 pages of this thread and meticulously read every post of people chiming in with what they know in terms of years/writers. Some of it might've been speculation, but you saying "many mistakes" does make me concerned. 

I’ll dm you later with everything. You can post it for everyone here, because I don’t know how to organize nicely like you do.

Edited by jamesmax
  • Like 3

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

:fishie:

Please do. I've spent over an hour going through the last 50 pages of this thread and meticulously read every post of people chiming in with what they know in terms of years/writers. Some of it might've been speculation, but you saying "many mistakes" does make me concerned. 

5 minutes ago, jamesmax said:

I’ll dm you later with everything. You can post it for everyone here, because I don’t know how do organize nicely like you do.

I can probably help a bit with that. I've been meaning to DM you both about it actually, but...I sort of half started doing a discography and then stopped like 20 times.

I've been kinda busy, got a holiday now but I do have a lot of stuff to do. Thing is...a lot of info I possibly have would be scattered throughout messy text files, I'd probably have to check publishing sites etc (which have become more and more closed to the public over the years unfortunately)...like I said when I posted Makeba's version of War Of The Worlds, the proper Bonnie discography I had is literally 10 years old. This is just a small part of my life and it's a big undertaking to do a full discography, and honestly I probably should be spending my time on other more important stuff 😂

I'm a lot more focused on her pitches etc than her solo stuff. But I can probably help with some credits, song titles that are registered but not in the obvious places, probably some info on collabos that were talked about throughout the years (like late 00s/early 10s mostly), maybe determining what year certain songs are from etc. There probably won't be a source (anymore) for a lot of the info that's in my text files though.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jamesmax said:

Happy Bonnie release month. She said it's coming this month. If it's not we're doing another listening party if you catch my drift. 😊

She said there would be a release in the next couple of weeks to me on instagram over 2 weeks ago 😕 hoping she honors what she said to someone here, album mid august. We love you Bonnie, but it’s taking so long 🥲

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)