Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TakeYouToHell said:

:awkwardney:915C32D1-CEC2-4074-81B3-7AC3ED119399.jpeg

Me crying and shaking in Right Now :yeah: Also not the "Don't touch" on the left, she really ain't releasing them :cackle: I wish she'd put like at least one song from Epic session we never heard of, but I'm also happy to see Somebody('s gonna get hurt hopefully).

Spoiler

Random take but I wish she'd include Love Spell, always loved it and I think if she were to re-touch it, it'd be the end for ballad-sluts, including me

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

2 minutes ago, tropicalian said:

i think these are all videos/visuals she ever made
somebody is the 2004 song and not somebody's gonna get hurt

You seriously think there are any visuals she did for IWFCY or Hot City or even F21? I might be fooled for SLAY mv, but those? Especially Electric Heaven :ohwell:

2 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

You seriously think there are any visuals she did for IWFCY or Hot City or even F21? I might be fooled for SLAY mv, but those? Especially Electric Heaven :ohwell:

a SLAY visual video was ready for release on june 2014 so everything is possible 

I think they’re music videos she’s done over the years she didn’t have the masters to release but doesn’t mean she didn’t do a music video here and there. Electric heaven makes sense cause it was the only song she didn’t perform on the original visible tracklist. 

Edited by reflection
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, TakeYouToHell said:

:awkwardney:915C32D1-CEC2-4074-81B3-7AC3ED119399.jpeg

Wait aren't those VHS tapes??? And since she has her entire videography in the left pile, and American Girl + Sleepwalker are included with the rest of the Epic songs makes me think Ms. McKink is pulling a Beyoncé and putting out a visual album:fishie: 

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)