Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that she's most-known for writing hit songs for other people "American Girl", the fact that she didn't take advantage of July 4th to drop a new single (or at least give us a release date) is infuriating. :bye:

If we have to hear "polishing it up for y'all as we speak!!" or "it's coming sooner than u think!!" one more time... :tanya:

• Like 2

Honestly, a surprise release of literally anything will be better than her saying "it's coming guys!" at this point. If it's more empty promises I want nothing then. It's been years and years of the same :tanya: 

Haven't listened to the Ryn story yet but I kinda don't want to hear the new Hot City until it's available in full, either leaked or released :cackle: 

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Haven't listened to the Ryn story yet but I kinda don't want to hear the new Hot City until it's available in full, either leaked or released :cackle: 

It sounds exactly like the leaked demo but this one is mixed/mastered, I guess. It sounds cleaner but apart from that it is the same. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, schami66 said:

It sounds exactly like the leaked demo but this one is mixed/mastered, I guess. It sounds cleaner but apart from that it is the same. 

Yeah the production and vocals sound exactly the same to me. Except her vocals seem louder in the mix. Hard to tell from a shitty LQ instagram video though.

• Like 2

It sounds like a finalized and well-polished version of the song from the now legendary live performance.

Here's hoping we get the glorious guitar breakdown :fishie:

The vocals also sound smoother like the transitions are more seamless

Anyway her throwing listening parties for her L.A. friends while paying the fan base complete and utter DUST on the 4th of July of all days is such a Bonnie thing to do :ohwell:

EDIT: Glad she's didn't completely re-do the production and we will be getting the sound we're all used to

Edited by Bambi101
  • Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)