Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

1 hour ago, reflection said:

I don’t think last call lover was intended for the album either I think it was a song she did with Greg kurstin during epic sessions that she rejected for herself & put up for pitching like calling all cars since it came from that pitching folder that leaked and nobody wanted it I guess. I think it would be a good deluxe track. 

Calling All Cars was feautured in Breaking Bonnie series, so I think if it was a pitch track for someone, she wouldn't have "leaked" it by herself. I may be wrong tho.

• Like 3

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, reflection said:

Also I believe she only performed around 7 songs? And she said only some of the karmin songs were on the original EP in august 2014

i guess so called life would kind of ‘count’ for epic although it was never intended for it.. kind of all her songs would up to that point would. mirage is literally from 2003, worst in me is 2008, hitman iirc was around that time aswell, and I think outlaw was a Britney pitch. Apparently the I want it all and bombastic demos that are floating around are from 2012 and die happy is from 2015 so based on all this I assume Bonnie doesn’t make songs for specific eras rather she just picks her favourites from all the sessions she’s had up to that point and makes a tracklist out of them. But she shouldn’t release so called life imo.

I don’t think last call lover was intended for the album either I think it was a song she did with Greg kurstin during epic sessions that she rejected for herself & put up for pitching like calling all cars since it came from that pitching folder that leaked and nobody wanted it I guess. I think it would be a good deluxe track. 

I hope she releases what she wants to at the end

i absolutely love Last Call Lover! and what pitching folder leaked? 

also i hope those bombastic and i want it all demos surface!

i really want an acoustic version of Electric Heaven

8 hours ago, reflection said:

Also I believe she only performed around 7 songs? And she said only some of the karmin songs were on the original EP in august 2014

i guess so called life would kind of ‘count’ for epic although it was never intended for it.. kind of all her songs would up to that point would. mirage is literally from 2003, worst in me is 2008, hitman iirc was around that time aswell, and I think outlaw was a Britney pitch. Apparently the I want it all and bombastic demos that are floating around are from 2012 and die happy is from 2015 so based on all this I assume Bonnie doesn’t make songs for specific eras rather she just picks her favourites from all the sessions she’s had up to that point and makes a tracklist out of them. But she shouldn’t release so called life imo.

I hope she releases what she wants to at the end

So called life is one of my favorite Bonnie songs..

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, SunIsUp said:

She will never come to tour in Europe so:morning:

She wanted us (the fans) to make a gofundme for her last tour she wanted to go on & to pay for a song. I HIGHLY doubt there’s going to be a tour. If anything it’ll be a little shows here & there.

bonnie shouldnt sign to like a mainstream label but maybe one with a group of friends that she owns the masters of, that could help her pay the bills and that she can renew after each album cycle? I know avril Lavigne is on a label thats basically her friends and I think it could do well for bonnies career. like a imprint label maybe like jojo aswell shes under her own label clovers music but is a imprint of Warner brothers so I think she has some deal with that label while still holding her own

Edited by reflection
  • Like 3

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)