Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, cocomong said:

the only reason im waiting till the last min is because the people having the event are begging people to buy tickets lol. So i don't want to buy it & lose out on money if they cancel. So i'm pretty sure i'll be able to meet her lol

Hey, you got me curious. What is this event you’re going to where she’ll be at?

On 6/17/2022 at 4:53 PM, wordswithsam said:

She’s got a performance lined up on 6/24.

7E01C691-3DCB-4E81-9528-0AE754F85A3F.jpeg

@Lucas M this thing. i only found out about it from this post so i still don't know much about it other than she's supposed to perform something. could be her own music or something they made for this event 🤷🏽‍♂️ i'm only going cuz i'll be in the area this month

Edited by cocomong

44 minutes ago, cocomong said:

@Lucas M this thing. i only found out about it from this post so i still don't know much about it other than she's supposed to perform something. could be her own music or something they made for this event 🤷🏽‍♂️ i'm only going cuz i'll be in the area this month

So cool man! Awesome. We’ll be waiting here to know how it goes :) if you get a chance to talk to her, maybe try to ask her a bit of how the album tracklist is going to be. I think we are all dying to know that

15 minutes ago, MTCHLL said:

If only 😩

1519B612-E137-4473-B935-E0571D5A2CD4.jpeg

Our friend Kallum did this stunning and beautiful design. It would look amazing printed, I just know it :yeah: 

I'm not too fond of the tracklist but who cares, I want that in my CD shelf now. Bonnie make it happen challenge :tanya: 

• YAAASSS 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)