Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

1 minute ago, blonde-rebellion said:

did someone on here make this image? anyone have it in better quality? would love to make a Don't Get Mad, Get Famous album art with it

993fb536d18ab126f44d501825a22f22.jpeg

Well, I have it unedited but it's the best quality I've been able to find. Unsure if there's a higher quality version...

Bonnie-Mckee-Galore-1-web.jpg

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

Happy  🌞 June 1 🌞  everyone! In many parts of the globe, summer has officially begun....

Shall we start the countdown to Bonnie's 10th failure to deliver her second studio album (I consider 2013 to mark her first)? 

June 21st is the first day of summer in the US, so.....maybe we start the disappointment countdown then since she is in the US?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, cocomong said:

June 21st is the first day of summer in the US, so.....maybe we start the disappointment countdown then since she is in the US?

Alright, we'll officially commence the countdown on June 21st. Can't wait to reach September with no album and complete silence on her part :cackle:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

Of 20never :cackle:

i think something will come this summer. she can't get away with it anymore. if she doesn't release now i'm sure everyone will just stop waiting. and i think she is aware. she can't say "soon" or "this summer" forever. hopefully she does. i have faith.

1 minute ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

i think something will come this summer. she can't get away with it anymore. if she doesn't release now i'm sure everyone will just stop waiting. and i think she is aware. she can't say "soon" or "this summer" forever. hopefully she does. i have faith.

Keep the flame alive bestie! 'Cause the only thing I think is coming this summer is either another "this summer" or an official retirement from music. If not, another shitton of basic TikToks.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

Finally someone else who also knows she's putting thw album this year. 

• Like 1

I watched a interview recently from august 2014, it was really introspective ill refind it later but she referred to the whole project as an EP. she said some of the songs she performed with Karmin were on it, and even said SLAY (the studio version in context with the rest of the convo) was played on radio a few times. Must've been right before she got dropped aswell.

im glad we didnt get this album via epic and everything happened the way it did. LA Reid literally cannot be trusted and in 2022 we would still be begging for the full album except she would have no plans to release it properly since she already 'had that era' via an EP. I feel like she actually has a chance now to give us the full era from start to finish (minus AG) and a full cd album package. I feel like bonnie no more than anyone wants this album out, even after it all leaked she *still* wants it out just shows her dedication. I believe its been factors out of her control thats been holding this release back for as long as it has.

side note, it would b soo cool if she released a bonus disc or something like Taylor Swift did with red with re recordings of american girl, hit me up & waking up diagonal, along with 2018 version of sleepwalker. maybe a side ep or something cause I really wouldn't it to replace a deluxe but it would be a cute tack on especially if she really wants to give us everything with no limits

Edited by reflection
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

Let's see if he asked THE important questions. So far, it seems promising? We should pray that the next question won't be "Did you by any chance direct a short-film?"

I'll die if he asked that because if so, she won't talk about anything else :tanya: 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)