Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

2 hours ago, sunlightzone said:

wait, so - here we are almost in June and didn't Bonnie "promise" the Epic songs like months ago? where is she at in this process? girl just release a summer bop on streaming PLEASE. stop making TikToks 

Technically summer starts in June I think? I always start the summer countdown then instead of that summer feeling most people go based off of. But she always disappoints 😪

• Like 1

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, sunlightzone said:

wait, so - here we are almost in June and didn't Bonnie "promise" the Epic songs like months ago? where is she at in this process? girl just release a summer bop on streaming PLEASE. stop making TikToks 

It’ll be the end of August and she'll still be saying new music is coming in the summer.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3

I'm totally confident she's not releasing anything this year. Come ON, she'd be out there doing podcasts, and have a couple of gigs here and there to promote. She isn't even performing at this year's Pride as far as we know. I doubt she'd drop the Epic album aka her magnum opus out of the blue after going on and on about how she wants the world to take notice and not sleep on it. 

Yes, officially, it's still not summer yet but we know her well enough to deduce she's given up on new music releases this year. 

• Like 2

Exactly! Just look at all these years that she's taken to release the damn Epic album - and yet it still is nowhere in the near horizon :spy: I honestly stand by the option of her dropping the songs she has the rights to as standalone singles. At least they should be like 10. Drop them, girl, we'll arrange a playlist for you.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Exactly! Just look at all these years that she's taken to release the damn Epic album - and yet it still is nowhere in the near horizon :spy: I honestly stand by the option of her dropping the songs she has the rights to as standalone singles. At least they should be like 10. Drop them, girl, we'll arrange a playlist for you.

That's the only sane realistic way in her case. It doesn't really matter whether you drip feed your songs or put out a complete body of work anymore, not today during the streaming era unless you market yourself as an old school artist with industry cred.

Expecting an EP of at least 4 songs would be pushing it, so I'm here for 'S.L.A.Y. - Single' or 'Forever 21 - Single' releases :yaskween:

• Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)