Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/9/2022 at 7:27 PM, Ice Prince said:

Did this little thing with her new picture and I thought I'd share it with y'all...

bonnie-mckee-electric-heaven-v3.png

Suggested tracklist:

1. S.L.A.Y.
  2. Hot City
  3. Outlaw
  4. Jenny's Got a Boyfriend
  5. I Wanna Fucking Call You
  6. Hit Me Up
  7. Electric Heaven
  8. Everything But You
  9. Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt
  10. Rewind Your Heart
  11. Unlock Your Love
  12. Last Call Lover

YES!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

It’s boring now 

It's actually much worse than boring, her career is over. 50% of her music leaked onto the Internet and spread like wildfire. The little momentum she got from that, she KILLED with uneventful TikToks and random photoshoots. Now she's posting pictures of herself posing on a flight of stairs. In spite of Masochism never coming out, at least Sky attended a major highly publicised event and gave her fans something to work with so they can get her name in the press by making up fake stories involving Elon Musk.

Bonnie has NOTHING going on for her career at the moment. I think not even she knows where to go from here. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

Not her liking this flop ass comment I left in her latest post :cypher: I swear she keeps trolling us :cackle: 

2022-05-16.png

2022-05-16-1.png

:maybe: 

Once u send it to her, she'll ask u if she can use it for 0.99$ 
She prolly can't afford any graphic designer

Spoiler

thus no releases lately :cackle:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

42 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

I'd swear I saw someone posting one for DGMGF here in the thread! However I don't remember who was it. Probably our friend @BonnieMcChicken? If not, my apologies bestie, it was long ago and I'm even more oblivious than Bonnie herself :cry: 

Guess I would've done one myself by now but I kinda despise DGMGF and I wouldn't use it at all ddddd.

it was him! ♥️

• Like 2

16 hours ago, blonde-rebellion said:

has anyone made any artwork for Don't Get Mad, Get Famous? I'd love to use that as the title for the Epic album, it fits so well

I second this! I used DGMGF as the title for my version of the Epic album, plus it’s the intro track on my playlist. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

I'd work for her for free if it meant that she is going to be a constantly-releasing artist. If it meant albums every 3 years or less, and some singles here and there, or at least 5-6 track EPs every 1.5 years, I'd literally give her my damn work for free :yeah: 

I'd swear I saw someone posting one for DGMGF here in the thread! However I don't remember who was it. Probably our friend @BonnieMcChicken? If not, my apologies bestie, it was long ago and I'm even more oblivious than Bonnie herself :cry: 

Guess I would've done one myself by now but I kinda despise DGMGF and I wouldn't use it at all ddddd.

dgmgf is a bop.

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)