Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

1 hour ago, Aftershock088 said:

Does anyone know if Bonnie had a song called ‘Rent’? She’s uploaded a video on Instagram ironically with the question ‘’How many unreleased songs do you have collecting dust on your hard drive?’’, abs in the comments section there’s quite a few people referring to ‘Rent’ as though it’s recently been an unreleased leak, but I haven’t heard of that one or seen it on any lists 🤔

It´s an emotional ballad about a failed pop star wondering how they will pay for their accommodation as they struggle with self doubt about releasing a batch of songs that have been collecting dust on a hard drive. It was originally called The Hardest Drive but was changed to Rent when her landlord started legal proceedings.

• LMAO 4

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Aftershock088 said:

Does anyone know if Bonnie had a song called ‘Rent’? She’s uploaded a video on Instagram ironically with the question ‘’How many unreleased songs do you have collecting dust on your hard drive?’’, abs in the comments section there’s quite a few people referring to ‘Rent’ as though it’s recently been an unreleased leak, but I haven’t heard of that one or seen it on any lists 🤔

The song she was using in the video is from the musical Rent. 

3 hours ago, Newtooz18 said:

It´s an emotional ballad about a failed pop star wondering how they will pay for their accommodation as they struggle with self doubt about releasing a batch of songs that have been collecting dust on a hard drive. It was originally called The Hardest Drive but was changed to Rent when her landlord started legal proceedings.

I guess I asked for that with my comment, didn’t I? 😂

Don’t mind me thinking it was just yet another song that would never see the light of day 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1

On 5/3/2022 at 2:46 PM, tropicalian said:

bumping a kiss kiss thread with the new info. i had 2 warnings already. it's just a week ban and maybe this kind of break from that site will be healthy

and now, why are you banned again ?

Just now, tropicalian said:

??? now where's the proof of me reselling my shit because i never sold a song expect for when i sold the  bonnie songs to jamesmax

I don't have proof???? It wasn't me who banned you, if you wanna argue about it join their discord and DM an admin or a moderator instead of making a fresh account every 5 mins that gets instantly banned

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)