Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to the fan that met her recently she's not gonna release much without "support" and isn't going to sign to a label either so what other option does she have? NOT release anything? so at this point it's like why not just pm the songs you guys have? DON'T leak them just pm them.

She supposedly has other artistic things shes working on.

• Like 1

On 5/17/2017 at 11:59 AM, kidsindespair said:

according to the fan that met her recently she's not gonna release much without "support" and isn't going to sign to a label either so what other option does she have? NOT release anything? so at this point it's like why not just pm the songs you guys have? DON'T leak them just pm them.

She supposedly has other artistic things shes working on.

Brilliant... :roll: So she confirms an album in November then by May she's not releasing anything ever again. I love Bonnie but she makes it hard to support her when she can't even get her plans straight...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Let's get hyped guys, "Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt" finally leaked. Maybe we eventually manage to get the full Epic album, I would pretty much like it to happen. Btw, is it the same that would have included "Sleepwalker" and "American Girl"? Or were they separate projects? I'm frustrated at how little information is known about Bonnie's unreleased music.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Let's get hyped guys, "Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt" finally leaked. Maybe we eventually manage to get the full Epic album, I would pretty much like it to happen. Btw, is it the same that would have included "Sleepwalker" and "American Girl"? Or were they separate projects? I'm frustrated at how little information is known about Bonnie's unreleased music.

Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt is indeed from the same session as American Girl & Sleepwalker. She played a snippet of that song and another one called "Don't Get Mad, Get Even" back in 2013. I really hope that the Epic album will eventually leak since she's won't be releasing anything new before 2035. :cackle:

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)