Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo she would not release the Epic songs anymore. If she's releasing an album, I'm pretty sure she's not going to use any of these sessions, despite her saying she will. Didn't she say she is working on an album every 1.5 years since American Girl, and then since Bombastic? 

I just want her to release an album. Probably it won't be this, but I want her to release an album. She has the potential to make solid records. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Yo she would not release the Epic songs anymore. If she's releasing an album, I'm pretty sure she's not going to use any of these sessions, despite her saying she will. Didn't she say she is working on an album every 1.5 years since American Girl, and then since Bombastic? 

I just want her to release an album. Probably it won't be this, but I want her to release an album. She has the potential to make solid records. 

she´s said herself SLAY will be on the record and even hinted (if i recall correctly) at Jenny´s Got A Boyfriend being on the album.

and hard agree. I would love to hear a full, polished album officially released by her.

what pisses me off though is how she´s COMPLETELY aware of us wanting the album, but she´s still giving us empty promises. i genuinely hope we get an album by Bonnie next year, but it feels highly unlikely.

1639860796838.jpg

Edited by bearsbummer

At this point I just want NEW music from Bonnie. The old songs can leak by now. I still really want those songs. But in the way they originally were made to be. Not some new versions to make them sound more current. After 8 years I think she should have written ‘even’ better songs. I don’t even want her to release an album with old songs. I want new material + her song ‘Modern Girl’ to be out there. Those snippets from ‘Everything But You’ & ‘Rewind Your Heart’ sound really good btw 😍 If those were to leak + Forever 21, Hot City & Don’t Get Mad, Get Famous. We have the full album. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, blossomcoco said:

At this point I just want NEW music from Bonnie. The old songs can leak by now. I still really want those songs. But in the way they originally were made to be. Not some new versions to make them sound more current. After 8 years I think she should have written ‘even’ better songs. I don’t even want her to release an album with old songs. I want new material + her song ‘Modern Girl’ to be out there. Those snippets from ‘Everything But You’ & ‘Rewind Your Heart’ sound really good btw 😍 If those were to leak + Forever 21, Hot City & Don’t Get Mad, Get Famous. We have the full album. 

agreed!! literally stated this yesterday. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

She just doesn't care about her music career. I don't know if it's lack of confidence or just laziness/being rich from writing so many KP hits and not needing the money, but it's clear she's not interested in releasing anything herself anymore and all she wants to do is make cringey Tik Tok videos.

For a main girlie who also makes good pop music but actually releases it, stan Kim Petras :hail: 

i mean, Kim works with Dr. Luke (Ke$ha´s rapist) so...

• Like 1
  • WTF 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)