Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

2 hours ago, Andydrew2 said:

I liked Easy the most from the EP but I don't revisit it as much as American Girl. Something from the EP just sounded off for me. I think it is the vocal production on the tracks. Nonetheless, I'm really hoping she gets to release an album this year.

I get what you mean I think it's cause we were all expecting something better than what she released I mean it's good just not what we really wanted hopefully her album is amazing.

• YAAASSS 1

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently reading the Bonnie McKee on ATRL and she told a fan during her yard sale (:cypher:) that the lead single for her new album was going to be released in December.

She PROMISED ME she would release a full-length album next year but I'm taking that with a grain of salt. She said lead single in December. 

So Stars In Your Heart is the lead single of the album then? Am I Right? :roll:

It seems a little bit odd since it's an old track and I also thought that it was just a present for the fans but anyways can't wait for new Bonnie tracks! :dayfid:

---

I re-watched Breaking Bonnie this morning and on the episode 5 at 1:05 and she's singing the lyric Hit Me Up and I knew that I've heard it somewhere else so I checked her songwriting credit on Wikipedia and she does have a song named Hit Me Up.

She (unfortunately) gave the track to Jem and the Holograms movie soundtrack but I would love to hear her version...

I guess we can add this in the list of Bonnie's unleaked bops :'(

• YAAASSS 3

14 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

I get what you mean I think it's cause we were all expecting something better than what she released I mean it's good just not what we really wanted hopefully her album is amazing.

Mhmm, that EP was not what I was expecting at all. I appreciate her hustle in promoting it but I'm ready to move past it. I really hope the stars will align for an album release this year.

• YAAASSS 2

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2017 at 4:35 PM, kidsindespair said:

That same yard sale fan was told by bonnie AND sean walsh that somebody's gonna get hurt was just recorded as an idea track it never come to be a full song so that snippet was all they ever really finished unfortunately.

That's kind of good to know honestly, at least now we know we're not missing out on another song we'll never hear!

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)