Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Volcanion said:

I'm aware of two snippets for DGMGF, one that's just intro instrumental (HQ) and one that is chorus with some breakdown instrumental (upscaled MQ) (both from Breaking Bonnie, I believe)

Is there more than those two out there?

Pretty sure the other snippet (not Breaking Bonnie one) has like 1,5 seconds of verse in it at the end with actual lyrics and not mumbling, so I assume it had to be finished in some way :dayfid:

2 hours ago, low kii savage said:

Pretty sure the other snippet (not Breaking Bonnie one) has like 1,5 seconds of verse in it at the end with actual lyrics and not mumbling, so I assume it had to be finished in some way :dayfid:

It is finished in some form, but I think it's left open to add more stuff to it.

Edited by Volcanion

20 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

I appreciate you so much! You’re legit giving us a thanksgiving treat! 

https://onlyfiles.io/f/29f8ad89c77048cca0de8eaa0b524872

In order not to take this too long, this folder only includes the Epic era tracks so far, so it's just 7 files, but I'll be trying to compile the rest of her stuff and make an updated masterpost eventually! And hopefully we get more songs soon.

• Like 2

the i wanna call you demo is a lower key, pretty much all the vocal takes are different from the backtrack performed on yahoo and theres some syncing issues with the lead and background vocals. the production is switched too and the beat is completely different although some things like the guitar sound the same. also its missing the woo adlibs :shocked:  i want it now couldve been a working title since this seems to be a very early rough demo. this one sounds more of a dancey beat driven angle while the one performed on yahoo seems to have been reworked to be more of a summery pop song like american girl. a part of me prays she hits up the album masterer asks for a bounce and just drops the final album as it was intended to be heard the process cant take longer than well 8 years so we coul all shut up and move on but its bonnie mckee so we suffer i guess 

Edited by onewish
  • LMAO 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)