Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

10 hours ago, Moonchild said:

OKAY so we've gotten a couple songs from the sessions lately and I just wanted to catch up - what leaked songs are confirmed to have been intended for the album?

• American Girl
  • Broken Record
  • I Wanna Fucking Call You / I Want It Now
  • If That's Love
  • It Is What It Is
  • S.L.A.Y.
  • Sleepwalker
  • So Called Life (?)
  • Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt (allegedly the title track)
  • Unlock Your Love

We're getting so close :yeah: there are still a few very coveted tracks but I feel we'll eventually get them + a ton of songs that have been just mentioned but we don't even know how they sound like :wut: 

I think Broken Record and It Is What It Is were never meant to be on the album, they're oldies, where If That's Love was for CSI Miami and also before she joined Epic. She confirmed also that Sleepwalker was never a part of the album apparently but more of a "seasonal gift". On the other hand you're missing Stars In Your Heart, Jenny's Got A Boyfriend (Demo) and Worst In Me on that list. She also had plans to put Love Spell on the album but she wasn't sure if "label would approve it". 

Edited by low kii savage
  • Like 3

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so happy that we are FINALLY getting these songs 🙏🏼 I’m hoping for the full album to leak. Maybe even some newer tracks since she’ll never release them.. like: Modern Girl & Die Happy. 

Question, does anyone have links to: 

- In The Wild 

- I Can Totally Do This 

- Restless 

- Diamonds 

- Somebody’s Gonna Get Hurt 

I used to have them on my old phone.. thank you in advance ❤️

Edited by blossomcoco
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, low kii savage said:

I think Broken Record and It Is What It Is were never meant to be on the album, they're oldies, where If That's Love was for CSI Miami and also before she joined Epic. She confirmed also that Sleepwalker was never a part of the album apparently but more of a "seasonal gift". On the other hand you're missing Stars In Your Heart, Jenny's Got A Boyfriend (Demo) and Worst In Me on that list. She also had plans to put Love Spell on the album but she wasn't sure if "label would approve it". 

Thanks! Then I guess I'll remove those from my list and maybe also add Forever 21, Everything But You and Hot City, and hopefully they'll leak soon so we can add them lol.

• YAAASSS 2

6 minutes ago, blossomcoco said:

I am so happy that we are FINALLY getting these songs 🙏🏼 I’m hoping for the full album to leak. Maybe even some newer tracks since she’ll never release them.. like: Modern Girl & Die Happy. 

- In The Wild 

- I Can Totally Do This 

- Restless 

- Diamonds 

Here's Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt, but I'm missing Diamonds in HQ and the other three I do have, but not in this very moment... I can upload them later!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blossomcoco said:

- In The Wild 

- I Can Totally Do This 

- Restless 

- Diamonds 

16 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

On the other hand, does anyone happen to have link to Light Up The Night? It leaked a long time ago but now I can't find it anywhere :ohwell:

Bonnie McKee - I Can (Totally) Do This

Bonnie McKee - In the Wild

Bonnie McKee - Light Up the Night

Bonnie McKee - Restless

Sorry I am still missing Diamonds in HQ :yeah: If I have time later, or in the weekend, I'll try to make an updated masterpost with Bonnie's latest leaks and (very few) releases!

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Moonchild said:

Bonnie McKee - Restless

Sorry I am still missing Diamonds in HQ :yeah: If I have time later, or in the weekend, I'll try to make an updated masterpost with Bonnie's latest leaks and (very few) releases!

Thank you! And I'd love to see that masterpost :yaskween:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Bonnie McKee - Restless

I have Diamonds in "HQ". I know it's higher than the original leak. I don't remember who or when, but apparently it can only be so high because of the source of the file itself. I'll share the one I have later tonight!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Volcanion said:

I have Diamonds in "HQ". I know it's higher than the original leak. I don't remember who or when, but apparently it can only be so high because of the source of the file itself. I'll share the one I have later tonight!

Thank you! And yes please lol. I only have one that has a heavy static sound over the track, though I once had the song without it and then I lost it along with many other :yeah: 

11 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Thank you! And yes please lol. I only have one that has a heavy static sound over the track, though I once had the song without it and then I lost it along with many other :yeah: 

The version I have has a bit of static, but you can't tell. It almost sounds like an effect on the song itself.

• Like 2

What songs from the whiteboard in that 102.7 KIISFM video have leaked, and does anyone have a link to them?

Edit: I also feel like "I Want It Now" is a demo or early version of "I Wanna F*cking Call You" due to the slightly alternate lyrics compared to the live performance and the emptiness of the track. Anyone else?

Edited by Dangerous Edits
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dangerous Edits said:

What songs from the whiteboard in that 102.7 KIISFM video have leaked, and does anyone have a link to them?

Edit: I also feel like "I Want It Now" is a demo or early version of "I Wanna F*cking Call You" due to the slightly alternate lyrics compared to the live performance and the emptiness of the track. Anyone else?

I am pretty sure the name is "I Wanna Fucking Call You". IDK where "I Want It Now" came from. There's potential that the title was changed because having the word Fuck in a title might be unappealing from a marketing standpoint.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Volcanion said:

I am pretty sure the name is "I Wanna Fucking Call You". IDK where "I Want It Now" came from. There's potential that the title was changed because having the word Fuck in a title might be unappealing from a marketing standpoint.

tbh, I'm not sure where "I Want It Now" came from either cause it's registered as both "I Wanna Call You" and "I Wanna F ing Call You".

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Cypher said:

tbh, I'm not sure where "I Want It Now" came from either cause it's registered as both "I Wanna Call You" and "I Wanna F ing Call You".

I don’t want to speak for anyone, but the person who leaked it doesn’t stan Bonnie, and likely just named it like that for shits. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)