Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

Some guy called JumboShrimp on Leaked.is has Forever 21 and won't give me it because I leaked his list, even though he never said I couldn't.

Then also falsely accused me of leaking Outlaw, what a cunt.

Clearly some 15-yo boy crying about songs that were never legally his in the first place. I think people should just be glad the feds don't know where they live and aren't in prison for hacking. 

Edited by RageOfTheGorgon

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, RageOfTheGorgon said:

Some guy called JumboShrimp on Leaked.is has Forever 21 and won't give me it because I leaked his list, even though he never said I couldn't.

Then also falsely accused me of leaking Outlaw, what a cunt.

Clearly some 15-yo boy crying about songs that were never legally his in the first place. I think people should just be glad the feds don't know where they live and aren't in prison for hacking. 

Someone shouldn’t have to say to not leak their list I know none of the songs people have belong to them but it’s just out of respect cause sometimes that’s how songs leak whenever people start spreading the titles around.

im sorry that he’s being rude to you but to each their own. Everything makes its way out there in one way or another but it was also rude for you to leak his list of songs he sent you. People who sell are weird about that stuff sometimes. Plus people can use that list to scam 

• LMAO 1

3 hours ago, The First Slayer said:

Someone shouldn’t have to say to not leak their list I know none of the songs people have belong to them but it’s just out of respect cause sometimes that’s how songs leak whenever people start spreading the titles around.

im sorry that he’s being rude to you but to each their own. Everything makes its way out there in one way or another but it was also rude for you to leak his list of songs he sent you. People who sell are weird about that stuff sometimes. Plus people can use that list to scam 

I RECENTLY learned this, i used to think giving titles wasn't a big deal cuz they literally don't hear the song. but i learned someone was pretending to have songs i had and since i didn't trade with them they weren't able to use them in their trades. I've been trading since 2010 to like 2016? and stopped for a long time and just started again solely for the epic songs but it's changed so much since then. people get too ahead of themselves and make it more complicated than it needs to be.

• Like 3

Well, I think mine are Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt (probably my all-time fave by her), Hot City, Electric Heaven, Hallelujah, Good Day 4 Love, Easy, Mine, Speed of Light, Bombastic, Surrender and Love Spell. She has so many objectively excellent tracks that I just can't settle for one.

But if I had to, that one would be Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt.

Edited by Moonchild

30 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Well, I think mine are Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt (probably my all-time fave by her), Hot City, Electric Heaven, Hallelujah, Good Day 4 Love, Easy, Mine, Speed of Light, Bombastic, Surrender and Love Spell. She has so many objectively excellent tracks that I just can't settle for one.

But if I had to, that one would be Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt.

Ok so I don't think I've ever seen these two songs mentioned as faves but they are mine (in that order)

1. Restless

2. Hey Alligator

• Like 1

I quit listening to Cheryl's I Don't Care after Waking Up Diagonal leaked, but I randomly listened to it yesterday and... wow. It's so lifeless and boring. And plus that random slut shaming lyric that's completely anti-Bonnie 💀 But Bonnie's excellent vocal performance gives the song that extra oomph it needed to be truly amazing. The only thing I like and miss about Cheryl's version is the belt she does towards the end of the song, I always expect Bonnie to do the same thing and am disappointed when it doesn't happen. I'm sure it would've be added if she were able to finish the song tho.

1 hour ago, followcher said:

I started re-watching breaking Bonnie episodes and sexin u was in one. She’s writing hit me up in this (1:00) & last call lover (1:40) is played in this a bit too. I’m surprised it’s this old & not newer than or around the time of bombastic.

I thought the song at 1:40 is the hunger. I guess that’s a different song then.

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)