Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, SunIsUp said:

She just responded to my tiktok comment saying that Electric Heaven, S.L.A.Y. and Forever 21 are coming… can she stop giving us false hope :yeah:

Some links (SLAY and F* Call You) got a DMCA last night (and they were up from months now) so maybe... It could be true? Idk :yeah:

38 minutes ago, SunIsUp said:

She just responded to my tiktok comment saying that Electric Heaven, S.L.A.Y. and Forever 21 are coming… can she stop giving us false hope :yeah:

Probably it won't happen, but if she released any of the Epic sessions, those three and Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt are the perfect contenders. She could even slap those 4 in an EP. Or let's be more ambitious!:

1. Forever 21 (maybe title track!)
  2. S.L.A.Y.
  3. Hot City
  4. Electric Heaven
  5. Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt
  6. Everything But You

Tbh, these are from the most solid tracks from the bunch, and the ones I'd dare to say have the most chances to be released.

Now that I let my delulu come out, let's just pray she could at least drop them as singles or whatever. And let it be this year. She needs to come back into the scene :yeah: 

An EP every 1.5 years doesn't make it necessary for her to drop another full album...

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Probably it won't happen, but if she released any of the Epic sessions, those three and Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt are the perfect contenders. She could even slap those 4 in an EP. Or let's be more ambitious!:

1. Forever 21 (maybe title track!)
  2. S.L.A.Y.
  3. Hot City
  4. Electric Heaven
  5. Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt
  6. Everything But You

Tbh, these are from the most solid tracks from the bunch, and the ones I'd dare to say have the most chances to be released.

Now that I let my delulu come out, let's just pray she could at least drop them as singles or whatever. And let it be this year. She needs to come back into the scene :yeah: 

An EP every 1.5 years doesn't make it necessary for her to drop another full album...

She's gonna drop Love Spell (Epic Reworked) and call it a day. :hottie:

Edited by SunIsUp
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 4

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)