Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, followcher said:

I already leaked something, got dragged in dms for hoarding, lost connections to people with forever 21 that are the time were willing to trade but now wont because i leaked a song & someone threatened to tell Bonnie to sue me like she wouldn’t sue all of us lmao. I’m good love.

I'm sorry I didn't know any of that, I don't blame you for keeping what you have to yourself if thats the case.

34 minutes ago, Newtooz18 said:

I'm sorry I didn't know any of that, I don't blame you for keeping what you have to yourself if thats the case.

No don’t worry about it! You’re fine you didn’t know lol. I’ve just mentioned it before & some times people don’t like that answer. I just try to vaguely say what’s good & worth waiting for & what isn’t. But if does more harm than good I should stop 😅 I would just feel bad if people trading do get some of the songs on that long list and trade for something that isn’t good.

Edited by followcher

1 minute ago, Cypher said:

You're out last hope to get the remainder of the Bonnie songs. I'd be happy just knowing somebody here has the songs.

not really? it seems like a lot of people have these songs. either in singles or a couple of them. they're just not talking about it lol. i don't see what's so wrong with giving out info, it's not like you're leaking the song by just saying the year or title. but that's just my opinion idk.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, followcher said:

not really? it seems like a lot of people have these songs. either in singles or a couple of them. they're just not talking about it lol. i don't see what's so wrong with giving out info, it's not like you're leaking the song by just saying the year or title. but that's just my opinion idk.

Let me rephrase, you're the last hope to get them all in one place. :lol:

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)