Bonnie McKee - Epic Album (Shelved)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok grandma let's get you back to bed

I adore Bonnie, and have been a diehard fan of hers forever, but I think one of the biggest things holding her back is constantly comparing herself to her peers. She had a record deal, then lost it. S

Ok, so I'm adding ALL the songs registered on Bonnie's ASCAP/BMI to the list because I get the impression y'all really like the encyclopedic information regarding song credits and release dates and al

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jamesmax said:

And to think that she started working on her Epic album in her early 20's.

Wait what? That just CAN'T be possible. Assuming she had 23 when she started workin with them, that was, at most, 12 years ago... 

Oh, no, it's true. Sorry, my bad. I think I just rounded numbers way too much :cackle: 

• LMAO 1
15 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Wait what? That just CAN'T be possible. Assuming she had 23 when she started workin with them, that was, at most, 12 years ago... 

Oh, no, it's true. Sorry, my bad. I think I just rounded numbers way too much :cackle: 

Yeah, the "Trouble" album came out when she was 20, and "American Girl" came out when she was 29. I feel like she probably started working on the Epic album when she was around 27 or 28 after all the songs she wrote for Katy blew up. The Epic sessions definitely have that same sound.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tropicalian said:

yeah, sure.

i wanna believe her but i just can't

EXACTLY. With her I need to see a result in order to believe.

1 hour ago, low kii savage said:

Did she automatically approved Electric Heaven as album's title? :scamhook:

She'd approve an album made up with songs from the Epic sessions even if it was called "Bonnie McKee: The Unreleased Collection" :awkwardney:

36 minutes ago, SunIsUp said:

No one moved!

Not even her! :cackle: