Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, tropicalian said:

yeah, sure.

i wanna believe her but i just can't

EXACTLY. With her I need to see a result in order to believe.

1 hour ago, low kii savage said:

Did she automatically approved Electric Heaven as album's title? :scamhook:

She'd approve an album made up with songs from the Epic sessions even if it was called "Bonnie McKee: The Unreleased Collection" :awkwardney:

36 minutes ago, SunIsUp said:

No one moved!

Not even her! :cackle: 

3 minutes ago, zaynphallic said:

She's said a few times (and I know we need to take everything she says with a grain of salt) that S.L.A.Y. is coming, along with a music video. I really do feel like she's trying to build some clout on social media (mainly TikTok) before releasing anything else. She's held on to these songs for so long, and it makes zero sense for her to put them out there unless they'll be heard by people other than her core fanbase.

Since a few of the Epic songs have found a new life elsewhere ("Waking Up Diagonal" & "Hit Me Up") we know those are out. And I would think that there are a few songs she doesn't relate to anymore ("I Wanna Fucking Call You" comes to mind with it's rather juvenile lyrics and theme). I wouldn't be surprised if we get a 5 track EP with some of her favourites, to create some buzz for a new full length album (she did say she had one finished in 2019).

I think "S.L.A.Y.", "Forever 21" and "Hot City" are sure fire bets, as she's said many times those are amongst her favourites / most important to her. But it is Bonnie after all, so who knows!

THIS, also I feel like she can release an album with new songs +4/5 Epic tracks like u said. 

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)