Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just heard i wanna fucking call you, loved it, found out the nightmare behind it and the rest of the album and now hate it ?   this seems like the real world version of gay hell im so sorry for anyone whos been living in perpetual disappointment and teases since 2013

also apparently i heard SLAY studio this year on some discord call (unknowingly) so i guess thats something to look forward to! is she actually going to release more songs from this or has she fully moved on at this point

• Like 4

On 4/11/2021 at 1:11 PM, idrk said:

just heard i wanna fucking call you, loved it, found out the nightmare behind it and the rest of the album and now hate it ?   this seems like the real world version of gay hell im so sorry for anyone whos been living in perpetual disappointment and teases since 2013

also apparently i heard SLAY studio this year on some discord call (unknowingly) so i guess thats something to look forward to! is she actually going to release more songs from this or has she fully moved on at this point

Did i wanna fucking call you leak? I know of the live performance 

11 minutes ago, JustLoveMe said:

Did i wanna fucking call you leak? I know of the live performance 

No I was listening to the live I wish it was mixed better because it’s such an amazing song and the vocals and drums are too loud but atleast it isn’t a iPhone 6 recording or anything

On 4/11/2021 at 3:30 AM, Yesterday said:

Snippet of Poseur demo
https://dbree.org/v/d3b2fa

(not Bonnie, but Bonnie also recorded it)

The demo is sung by her friend in the American Girl video, Robyn. They must've wrote it together. A few other bonnie stans i used to talk to followed robyns music after we saw her in the video. so i personally would love to have this song in full tbh

Edited by followcher

On 4/12/2021 at 5:06 PM, idrk said:

No I was listening to the live I wish it was mixed better because it’s such an amazing song and the vocals and drums are too loud but atleast it isn’t a iPhone 6 recording or anything

I know! I love that live version! It is such a great song. TBH I really wish we got this album, American Girl is such an underrated bop

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, idrk said:

OMG wasn't she doing one since like the time of Bombastic

tenor.gif

(by the way, @Skinny Legend we need this celebmoji)

• Like 2

considering her saying she will *make* an album as if she doesnt already have one finished from 2016 and then talks about writing one locked in the house, it looks to be shes completely moved on from those songs and shes writing a new one :shocked:

Edited by idrk
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, idrk said:

considering her saying she will *make* an album as if she doesnt already have one finished from 2016 and then talks about writing one locked in the house, it looks to be shes completely moved on from those songs and shes writing a new one :shocked:

She has like 4 or 5 albums shelved since 2013 to date. But yeah, it's true, this one seems to be from scratch :stretcher: as long as it is released I'll keep myself from complaining.

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)