Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, tropicalian said:

we need her demo of grl 'vacation' too. it seems to me like it would fit the album too

But ain't this from later? Maybe I'm tripping but I thought it was around 2016

Oop no, I just searched and it is from the same dates lol. Who knows if the song originated in the album sessions or was made particularly for G.R.L.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, followcher said:

does anyone on this thread even have forever 21? cuz i know sometimes people who don't even stan bonnie have her songs that's how i got some of the songs i have now.

I don't think any of us have it, but honestly I haven't checked the Trade thread so maybe I'm wrong lol. But it would be nice to know if F21 is even around.

Just now, tropicalian said:

i think no one in the trading community actually have forever21, i would say it's  something like britney's rebelion - everyone wants it, but no one have it

There are a few on here that have it. But it won’t leak, one of the people who had it has now deleted their account altogether on here and Leaked.cx. I was gonna part with HMU but the person immediately leaked the snippet so 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Shook 3

6 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

I don't think any of us have it, but honestly I haven't checked the Trade thread so maybe I'm wrong lol. But it would be nice to know if F21 is even around.

yeah that's what im wondering too. the one person that claimed to have it stopped responding to me after i posted whatever song it was that i was pressured 🙄 to post. so i lost the opportunity there.

• Sad 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)