Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

We have a thread for your second request :sassy: 

-----

I was surprised at the amount of notifs for this thread, I literally thought Forever 21 leaked or sumn :( 

I legit thought - is it finally today that I'm printing my Bonnie CD? 

Two questions

1. Is that you in your pic?

2. Are your nudes in the thread?

Just to stay on topic, I have no idea about eras but my top 3 songs are Restless, Hey Alligator and American Girl

• LMAO 1

1 minute ago, Newtooz18 said:

Two questions

1. Is that you in your pic?

2. Are your nudes in the thread?

Just to stay on topic, I have no idea about eras but my top 3 songs are Restless, Hey Alligator and American Girl

Spoiler

Answering... 1. Yes     2. No :( 

Great! Restless and Hey Alligator are really good, and American Girl, well, I still bop to it even after overplaying it for literal years :yaskween: 

2 minutes ago, schami66 said:

I would still wait a day or two if you would want to include Hit Me Up or Message In A Bottle, since these seem to circulate. 

Yeah, actually if no Forever 21 leaks I guess I just won't print it lmao, but Hit Me Up or Right Now would make amazing bonus tracks if you ask me.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Moonchild said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Great! Restless and Hey Alligator are really good, and American Girl, well, I still bop to it even after overplaying it for literal years :yaskween: 

Yeah, actually if no Forever 21 leaks I guess I just won't print it lmao, but Hit Me Up or Right Now would make amazing bonus tracks if you ask me.

I hit the sad button because of No. 2 on your spoiler

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

I hope HMU leaks very soon. The instrumental of that snippet sounds amazing. The Stefanie Scott's version is more pop rock-ish while the little glimpse of Bonnie's version, it has a more electropop sound (that little snippet sounds similar to Sleepwalker). Can't wait!

yes!!!

7 minutes ago, Newtooz18 said:

I hit the sad button because of No. 2 on your spoiler

Spoiler

Sorry friend, I don't think I'm that hot to share them :yeah: 

-------

For everyone else... I'm making a motion to put anything off topic in spoiler, maybe? :cry: 

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

I hope HMU leaks very soon. The instrumental of that snippet sounds amazing. The Stefanie Scott's version is more pop rock-ish while the little glimpse of Bonnie's version, it has a more electropop sound (that little snippet sounds similar to Sleepwalker). Can't wait!

i listened to the jem version for the first time in a LONG time and yeah you're right. at first i thought it was exactly the same but there's some slight differences 

3 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

Sounds good! I would personally prefer Forever 21 or Right Now over HMU but it would nice to also have it. Judging from the snippet, sounds like it could fit in the album.

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)