Bonnie McKee - Epic Album (Shelved)

1 minute ago, Cypher said:

Moving forward from this point, please keep discussions on track about Bonnie McKee's music. Thanks everyone! <3 

thank you! BM is and should be the main focus of this thread and i just want this drama to stop. 

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok grandma let's get you back to bed

I adore Bonnie, and have been a diehard fan of hers forever, but I think one of the biggest things holding her back is constantly comparing herself to her peers. She had a record deal, then lost it. S

Ok, so I'm adding ALL the songs registered on Bonnie's ASCAP/BMI to the list because I get the impression y'all really like the encyclopedic information regarding song credits and release dates and al

Posted Images

it was nice enjoying the last few weeks listening to the leaks with all of you! i didn't realize there would be this much drama on here. it's ruined the experience. if forever 21 ever leaks i hope you all enjoy it! it is Bonnie's best song in my opinion. Have a good one everyone. it was fun while it lasted. 

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, BonnieMcChicken said:

it was nice enjoying the last few weeks listening to the leaks with all of you! i didn't realize there would be this much drama on here. it's ruined the experience. if forever 21 ever leaks i hope you all enjoy it! it is Bonnie's best song in my opinion. Have a good one everyone. it was fun while it lasted. 

so sorry :((

and agreed regarding Forever 21. are you still gonna be active on here?

1 hour ago, bearsbummer said:

so me leaving is offensive to you?? nice to know, i suppose.

i´m just laughing my ass off though. had it been moonchild or one of these other bitches, you all would´ve kissing their ass. don´t worry though, i´ll get justice. 😁

Bestie, let me PM you 'cause I don't wanna make any other comment off topic here but I'd like to talk to you a little, if it's not much of a bother for you...

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Bestie, let me PM you 'cause I don't wanna make any other comment off topic here but I'd like to talk to you a little, if it's not much of a bother for you...

Edited by bearsbummer
3 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Someone leaked a 2 second snippet of Hit Me Up on dbree. Can anyone tell if it’s Bonnie or not?

Yes, that's her! It sounds like she's singing in a higher key than the released version. Leak it y'all!!! It's been 84 years since the last leak...

• Like 1