Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

15 hours ago, bearsbummer said:

so me leaving is offensive to you?? nice to know, i suppose.

i´m just laughing my ass off though. had it been moonchild or one of these other bitches, you all would´ve kissing their ass. don´t worry though, i´ll get justice. 😁

15 hours ago, bearsbummer said:

girl, i can say and post whatever i want. it´s my account, not yours boo.

Who said anything was offensive? And when did I say you couldn’t post that? I said it wasn’t needed in this thread. Reading comprehension is key. You’re the one being weird. This is A LOT of energy for “I’m leaving” :hottie:

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Leaving said:

Hello to all my fans and supporters.

It might shock you to hear this, but as of today I will be leaving PHF. When I first joined PHF 4 days ago, the environment was positive and people were kind. But it seems that the power of having unreleased songs from a 37 year old who's been dropped from her record label twice and hasn't done anything interesting since 2013 has really gotten to you all. The constant gatekeeping of Queen Bonnie songs and gaslighting of my opinions has created such a toxic environment. I feel so taken advantage of.

This last 96 hours has truly been the most magical experience of my life, but it's time for me to focus on my mental health and discover who "Skinny Legend" really is. I've done a lot of soul searching here but I know my journey has just begun.

Thank you for saving my life, PHF. Good bye forever.

Leak NEX and maybe you will discover who "Skinny Legend" really is :yeah:

• YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

3 minutes ago, Newtooz18 said:

Just here for the music. 

and nudes. 

We have a thread for your second request :sassy: 

-----

I was surprised at the amount of notifs for this thread, I literally thought Forever 21 leaked or sumn :( 

I legit thought - is it finally today that I'm printing my Bonnie CD? 

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

this went from bonnie leak to unrelated drama real quick. im gonna use the rest of this message to try and constructively help things by saying everyone is equally valid and entitled to hold opinions and feelings as the nexts, and theres nothing you really need to prove to anyone unless theres legit slander going on

anyway.. everyones favourites. mine is still i wanna fucking call you i would not stan without this song tbh the melody is one of my favourites ive ever heard so simple yet so catchy :yeah: its just right down my alley this one and this song deserves more love (atleast the yahoo performance with effective vocal production and layering)

Edited by onewish
  • Like 3

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)