Bonnie McKee - Epic Album (Shelved)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok grandma let's get you back to bed

I adore Bonnie, and have been a diehard fan of hers forever, but I think one of the biggest things holding her back is constantly comparing herself to her peers. She had a record deal, then lost it. S

Ok, so I'm adding ALL the songs registered on Bonnie's ASCAP/BMI to the list because I get the impression y'all really like the encyclopedic information regarding song credits and release dates and al

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, bearsbummer said:

oh shut the fuck up. you literally were enjoying an argument i had yesterday on here. 

and you´re pathetic too.  

Your local Walmart should have tampons that will take care of that heavy flow baby gurl

• LMAO 3
1 minute ago, ElectroLove said:

Your local Walmart should have tampons that will take care of that heavy flow baby gurl

i´m not going back and forth with you.

would insult you, but wishing you the best. you can mock me all you want, but mental illness is not a joke. but i completely get why you would never get my point, because you don´t it. and that´s dope.

but i´m tired of telling people how i feel and everyone take me and my mental health as a JOKE. you guys can claim you´re not doing that, but you are. 

anyways, have a wonderful year, dude. i´m done with this.

3 minutes ago, Volcanion said:

This is like Joan on drugs energy what the fuck. 

you´re literally fake though?? you and i were chill (we even talked privately) until people started turning on me and mocking me. you´re just as awful as them and that´s not even an opinion, that´s FACT. 

Edited by bearsbummer
1 minute ago, bearsbummer said:

you´re literally fake though?? you and i were chill (we even talked privately) until people started turning on me and mocking me. you´re just as awful as them and that´s not even an opinion, that´s FACT. 

I was chill until I was tagged and attacked for “hoarding songs” 

😂

@bearsbummer I'm sorry you've had a tough time here. The internet brings out the worst in people and I'm grateful for what you've added here over the past couple of months. While I hope you don't leave, I completely understand if you do. I've had my fair share of annoyances here too, but I try to focus on the people who make things fun. PHF was founded on a theology of open expression and unless something gets reported, I may not always see every post. Typically mods take action if your private information is being posted publicly as that's not tolerated here. I hope this helps provide a little bit of perspective. 

• Like 2
Just now, Volcanion said:

I was chill until I was tagged and attacked for “hoarding songs” 

😂

i literally apologized for that. why are you still bringing that up, i apologized and I MOVED ON. 

get over it.

Just now, Cypher said:

@bearsbummer I'm sorry you've had a tough time here. The internet brings out the worst in people and I'm grateful for what you've added here over the past couple of months. While I hope you don't leave, I completely understand if you do. I've had my fair share of annoyances here too, but I try to focus on the people who make things fun. PHF was founded on a theology of open expression and unless something gets reported, I may not always see every post. Typically mods take action if your private information is being posted publicly as that's not tolerated here. I hope this helps provide a little bit of perspective. 

thank you for understanding man. it´s hard and i´m sorry for my comments attacking others but i´m tired of constantly being mocked. i am human and i´m not always right and i fucked up (the evidence is in the last posts) but there´s a reason for everything. what i did is not justifiable but i´m tired of me and my mental health being a JOKE here. 

i most likely won´t leave again though, but i´ll need a break. this is too much and i thank you again for understanding. this is plain bullying and i´m tired of it.