Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bearsbummer said:

you´re literally fake though?? you and i were chill (we even talked privately) until people started turning on me and mocking me. you´re just as awful as them and that´s not even an opinion, that´s FACT. 

I was chill until I was tagged and attacked for “hoarding songs” 

😂

@bearsbummer I'm sorry you've had a tough time here. The internet brings out the worst in people and I'm grateful for what you've added here over the past couple of months. While I hope you don't leave, I completely understand if you do. I've had my fair share of annoyances here too, but I try to focus on the people who make things fun. PHF was founded on a theology of open expression and unless something gets reported, I may not always see every post. Typically mods take action if your private information is being posted publicly as that's not tolerated here. I hope this helps provide a little bit of perspective. 

• Like 2

Just now, Cypher said:

@bearsbummer I'm sorry you've had a tough time here. The internet brings out the worst in people and I'm grateful for what you've added here over the past couple of months. While I hope you don't leave, I completely understand if you do. I've had my fair share of annoyances here too, but I try to focus on the people who make things fun. PHF was founded on a theology of open expression and unless something gets reported, I may not always see every post. Typically mods take action if your private information is being posted publicly as that's not tolerated here. I hope this helps provide a little bit of perspective. 

thank you for understanding man. it´s hard and i´m sorry for my comments attacking others but i´m tired of constantly being mocked. i am human and i´m not always right and i fucked up (the evidence is in the last posts) but there´s a reason for everything. what i did is not justifiable but i´m tired of me and my mental health being a JOKE here. 

i most likely won´t leave again though, but i´ll need a break. this is too much and i thank you again for understanding. this is plain bullying and i´m tired of it.

1 minute ago, Cypher said:

Moving forward from this point, please keep discussions on track about Bonnie McKee's music. Thanks everyone! <3 

thank you! BM is and should be the main focus of this thread and i just want this drama to stop. 

Just now, BonnieMcChicken said:

it was nice enjoying the last few weeks listening to the leaks with all of you! i didn't realize there would be this much drama on here. it's ruined the experience. if forever 21 ever leaks i hope you all enjoy it! it is Bonnie's best song in my opinion. Have a good one everyone. it was fun while it lasted. 

so sorry :((

and agreed regarding Forever 21. are you still gonna be active on here?

1 hour ago, bearsbummer said:

so me leaving is offensive to you?? nice to know, i suppose.

i´m just laughing my ass off though. had it been moonchild or one of these other bitches, you all would´ve kissing their ass. don´t worry though, i´ll get justice. 😁

Bestie, let me PM you 'cause I don't wanna make any other comment off topic here but I'd like to talk to you a little, if it's not much of a bother for you...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Bestie, let me PM you 'cause I don't wanna make any other comment off topic here but I'd like to talk to you a little, if it's not much of a bother for you...

Edited by bearsbummer

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)