Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

I think what annoys me the most is that, as far as I’m aware, songs like Electric Heaven and Waking Up Diagonal weren’t being circulated either. They were leaked by people on this very forum out of the kindness of their hearts. If everyone could be as considerate as that then we would have this whole album by now 😠 

• Like 4

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I think what annoys me the most is that, as far as I’m aware, songs like Electric Heaven and Waking Up Diagonal weren’t being circulated either. They were leaked by people on this very forum out of the kindness of their hearts. If everyone could be as considerate as that then we would have this whole album by now 😠 

Agreed

1 hour ago, Theprettyymess said:

You’re letting a forum ran by 15 year old gays that have no life get to you? Well wishes. 

are you okay? cause YOU sound dumb and i´m not apologizing as i didn´t do anything wrong. and it´s not just this forum by the way, impacting me despite the fact i´ve only TOLERATED you the entire fucking time while on here. i never liked you. you´re annoying as fuck and your music is compelete shit. there, wanna know how i feel? your work is LAUGHABLE. you´ll never make it and if you really think you will, you´re incredibly crazy. same with the ones agreeing with YOU.

i´d tell you to suck a fat one, but you already do so..🤷‍♀️

but you know what? keeping doing what you do. but your dumbass words won´t affect me. remember me when i make a name for myself in a few years and you´re on the verge of being broke, having sex with others to pay the rent or to sleep at night. you´ll regret everything. trust.

Sassy Good Bye GIF

Edited by bearsbummer
  • Shook 1

1 hour ago, Capsule said:

Not this? lmaooooo

No clue what happened, but I promise you it’s not that deep for you to post this in a Bonnie thread 😭

so me leaving is offensive to you?? nice to know, i suppose.

i´m just laughing my ass off though. had it been moonchild or one of these other bitches, you all would´ve kissing their ass. don´t worry though, i´ll get justice. 😁

1 minute ago, ElectroLove said:

Your local Walmart should have tampons that will take care of that heavy flow baby gurl

i´m not going back and forth with you.

would insult you, but wishing you the best. you can mock me all you want, but mental illness is not a joke. but i completely get why you would never get my point, because you don´t it. and that´s dope.

but i´m tired of telling people how i feel and everyone take me and my mental health as a JOKE. you guys can claim you´re not doing that, but you are. 

anyways, have a wonderful year, dude. i´m done with this.

3 minutes ago, Volcanion said:

This is like Joan on drugs energy what the fuck. 

you´re literally fake though?? you and i were chill (we even talked privately) until people started turning on me and mocking me. you´re just as awful as them and that´s not even an opinion, that´s FACT. 

Edited by bearsbummer

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)