Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/19/2020 at 3:44 AM, Cypher said:

Did Bonnie ever record a version of Naked that appeared on Ava's album? For some reason, I remember her having a song called Naked from back in the day, but I could easily be confusing it with the many many other songs called Naked by the many many other artists.

I hope so! It's actually the only song from Ava I've found listenable so far, but I'd like it way more in Bonnie's voice.

Didn't Eden also co-write that track? I wonder which of our girls would have demoed it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I hope so! It's actually the only song from Ava I've found listenable so far, but I'd like it way more than Bonnie's voice.

Didn't Eden also co-write that track? I wonder which of our girls would have demoed it!

She did! What if both of them demoed it. What it would be to hear both of their voices. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so wow, a few days ago I discovered that Bonnie has two songs on a newly-released, Halloween-themed album called 'The Sequel' by LVCRFT. Her featured 'character' name on the album is Evil McQueen.

The song titles are Ferocious and Dressed To Kill

I love both tracks (Dressed To Kill being my favourite). Let me know what you guys think! ?

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 3

On 10/6/2020 at 12:15 AM, Aftershock088 said:

Ok so wow, a few days ago I discovered that Bonnie has two songs on a newly-released, Halloween-themed album called 'The Sequel' by LVCRFT. Her featured 'character' name on the album is Evil McQueen.

The song titles are Ferocious and Dressed To Kill

I love both tracks (Dressed To Kill being my favourite). Let me know what you guys think! ?

Just listened to both for the first time! Honestly, they're both really good...A lot better than some of the songs y'all have been begging for for so long. ;) At this point she should just do a Kim Petras and put both of these songs on a Halloween EP with 'Sleepwalker'!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)