Bonnie McKee - Epic Album (Shelved)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I adore Bonnie, and have been a diehard fan of hers forever, but I think one of the biggest things holding her back is constantly comparing herself to her peers. She had a record deal, then lost it. S

thank you Since people are generous, here we go https://dbree.org/v/f85c26 😘😘

PopHatesFlops Exclusive: Waking Up Diagonal  Enjoy Little McKmonsters! 💕

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Do you think Bonnie would ever work w Neon Hitch?

tbh Clarissa Loren is more likely to work with her than Neon :cry: Is Neon even alive? Anarchy was a cute album but I can't recall any good releases afterwards... 

Spoiler

Eleutheromaniac being another promising album that was never released... (did it leak in full tho?)

• LMAO 1

Neon doesn’t even work with herself at this point.

Given the history in that whole writing camp from that era i don’t think they’ll ever write with each other in the future.

past co-writes may exist with Neon and maybe other amazing pop girls from that era. Not once did she ever mention her working with Colette Carr until i came across that song with Colette’s vocals.

she’s never publicly spoken to Sizzy Rocket but they know each other & she was recently at Sizzy’s last show.

That co-write with Robyn from her music video exists too.

we also have I believe it was paper doll with Sky or another song

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

tbh Clarissa Loren is more likely to work with her than Neon :cry: Is Neon even alive? Anarchy was a cute album but I can't recall any good releases afterwards... 

Hide contents

Eleutheromaniac being another promising album that was never released... (did it leak in full tho?)

Eleutheromaniac did basically leak yeah. I don’t remember the full tracklist from the official album preview because it’s been so long but I think like 99% of it has leaked.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1
30 minutes ago, followcher said:

Eleutheromaniac did basically leak yeah. I don’t remember the full tracklist from the official album preview because it’s been so long but I think like 99% of it has leaked.

Ohh, good to know! I need some Neon Stan to link me the DLs and Tracklist, I remember the songs that leaked were all fire :yaskween:

2 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Yeah! I mean, in the end it's just unreleased stuff lol. You can arrange it the way you like it the most.

I prefer to have it all by eras, and if you ask me, I'm a sucker for downtempo tracks so I have Always on My Mind, Hallelujah, Wings and When Doves Cry all slapped in the same album :cackle: 

And I'm not pretty much of a party person, but if you'd make one with Bonnie being the main music playing, I'd be down for it! Sounds like real fun :yaskween: EDIT: When the pandemic is over, 'cause I'm not Rita Ora either :cry: 

This might be insane to some of you but aside from Bonnie's first album way back in the day and Thorns + American Girl, I hadn't heard any other songs from her. I am what you call an O.G (older Gay) and we didn't have the technology in the early 2000s to get as much unreleased music as you guys do now. The one good thing the Pandemic has done is give me time to get back into collecting unreleased music from literally like the last 20 years which is amazing for discovering so many amazing bops.

I only ever put unreleased songs together if they are obviously from the same era, otherwise I choose what I think flows well and makes a solid pop album with a few ballads sprinkled in.

I have been collecting and familarising myself with all of Bonnies music and currently have almost 6 full albums worth of music sorted in the last 12 months. The first album I am really happy with I have called In the Wild with the following tracklist

1. American Girl

2. Waking Up Diagonal (I may switch this with another track)

3. Restless

4. Easy (I know was released but I fucking love this song)

5. Thorns - Le Youth Remix (As above)

6. In the Wild

7. Speed of Light

8. L.A (Get Paid)  - I changed because I didn't like the original name

9. Diamonds

10. I Can Still Dance

11. S.L.A.Y (I may change this to track 2)

12. Rewind Your Heart

13. Hey Aligator

Would anyone suggest some changes? And what is the best way to make your own album artwork? For example, I want to choose a pic and then edit it to say In the Wild - is there a website or software or a man that comes to your house for a fixed price? I'm an old man and have no idea how these things work. 

On a side note and I don't want to bring up shit again but to the guy or girl getting irritated about the delay in leaks - take it down a notch - I understand it's frustrating knowing it is out there and I have spent almost TWENTY years trying to track down some Michelle Branch unreleased from back in the day but like someone pointed out, nobody owes you anything and will be a lot less likely to leak anything when you are demanding like it is your right, when infact, especially legally, it is not. 

Chill out and know that 99% of things leak in the long run, even if it takes 13 bastard years to do so (Avril Lavignes demo of Breakaway) and also remember a part of why you collect this music is not just because you are a fan, it is because you are a fan who wants to be 'better' than the average fan by having music that nobody else does so from the point of whoever is holding these songs (if anybody), they have probably paid out money to have what they do and possibly just want to enjoy what they have exclusively  for a little while longer. 

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1
1 minute ago, Newtooz18 said:

This might be insane to some of you but aside from Bonnie's first album way back in the day and Thorns + American Girl, I hadn't heard any other songs from her. I am what you call an O.G (older Gay) and we didn't have the technology in the early 2000s to get as much unreleased music as you guys do now. The one good thing the Pandemic has done is give me time to get back into collecting unreleased music from literally like the last 20 years which is amazing for discovering so many amazing bops.

I only ever put unreleased songs together if they are obviously from the same era, otherwise I choose what I think flows well and makes a solid pop album with a few ballads sprinkled in.

I have been collecting and familarising myself with all of Bonnies music and currently have almost 6 full albums worth of music sorted in the last 12 months. The first album I am really happy with I have called In the Wild with the following tracklist

1. American Girl

3. Restless

6. In the Wild

7. Speed of Light

9. Diamonds

10. I Can Still Dance

12. Rewind Your Heart

13. Hey Aligator

Would anyone suggest some changes? And what is the best way to make your own album artwork? For example, I want to choose a pic and then edit it to say In the Wild - is there a website or software or a man that comes to your house for a fixed price? I'm an old man and have no idea how these things work. 

On a side note and I don't want to bring up shit again but to the guy or girl getting irritated about the delay in leaks - take it down a notch - I understand it's frustrating knowing it is out there and I have spent almost TWENTY years trying to track down some Michelle Branch unreleased from back in the day but like someone pointed out, nobody owes you anything and will be a lot less likely to leak anything when you are demanding like it is your right, when infact, especially legally, it is not. 

Chill out and know that 99% of things leak in the long run, even if it takes 13 bastard years to do so (Avril Lavignes demo of Breakaway) and also remember a part of why you collect this music is not just because you are a fan, it is because you are a fan who wants to be 'better' than the average fan by having music that nobody else does so from the point of whoever is holding these songs (if anybody), they have probably paid out money to have what they do and possibly just want to enjoy what they have exclusively  for a little while longer. 

hi!! so happy to have you here. 🤍

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Newtooz18 said:

1. American Girl

3. Restless

6. In the Wild

7. Speed of Light

9. Diamonds

10. I Can Still Dance

12. Rewind Your Heart

13. Hey Aligator

First things first - I'm glad to have you here! It's always great to welcome new members and I'm so glad to see you like Bonnie's music <3 

See, as for the tracklist, I'm glad you arrange it using both released and unreleased songs, feels like a great bootleg! However, at least personally, I'm not much into mixing eras and stuff lol, but that's because my OCD makes me wanna have everything over-arranged so don't mind me.

For the artwork, you can either request someone to do it for you, or use Photoshop (if I'm not wrong, there must be some free versions online) and you can find easy-to-follow tutorials on YouTube! That's what I use when I need to do something I haven't learned yet, and I must say the amount of things one can learn in YouTube tutorials is INSANE :shocked:  that's how I've learned to improve my skills in audio and visual editing!

If there's anything I can help you with, just let me know :wink: 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Theprettyymess said:

Ya’ll really going crazy about the track list. Just put all the songs together w a cut cover and call it a day. 😆

Sorry lol it's my OCD. But I get you boo, it really doesn't matter much!

Just now, bearsbummer said:

girl, that´s not organized. we want the album to sound good, not all over the place.

the hell???

Calm down bestie, you do you and organise it as much as you like/need! That's what I do <3