Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Aftershock088 said:

I know I’m late replying to this, but I LOVE this cover! Do you have a bigger picture of the front cover? I’d love to put this on as my album artwork if that’s ok 😊 

Also, thank you again @bearsbummer for Hot City! It’s been on a loop ever since, it sounds better every time I hear it 🔥

Sure, here you go! :) 

American-Girl.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Do you think Bonnie would ever work w Neon Hitch?

tbh Clarissa Loren is more likely to work with her than Neon :cry: Is Neon even alive? Anarchy was a cute album but I can't recall any good releases afterwards... 

Spoiler

Eleutheromaniac being another promising album that was never released... (did it leak in full tho?)

• LMAO 1

Neon doesn’t even work with herself at this point.

Given the history in that whole writing camp from that era i don’t think they’ll ever write with each other in the future.

past co-writes may exist with Neon and maybe other amazing pop girls from that era. Not once did she ever mention her working with Colette Carr until i came across that song with Colette’s vocals.

she’s never publicly spoken to Sizzy Rocket but they know each other & she was recently at Sizzy’s last show.

That co-write with Robyn from her music video exists too.

we also have I believe it was paper doll with Sky or another song

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

tbh Clarissa Loren is more likely to work with her than Neon :cry: Is Neon even alive? Anarchy was a cute album but I can't recall any good releases afterwards... 

Hide contents

Eleutheromaniac being another promising album that was never released... (did it leak in full tho?)

Eleutheromaniac did basically leak yeah. I don’t remember the full tracklist from the official album preview because it’s been so long but I think like 99% of it has leaked.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

30 minutes ago, followcher said:

Eleutheromaniac did basically leak yeah. I don’t remember the full tracklist from the official album preview because it’s been so long but I think like 99% of it has leaked.

Ohh, good to know! I need some Neon Stan to link me the DLs and Tracklist, I remember the songs that leaked were all fire :yaskween:

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)