Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

7 minutes ago, Aftershock088 said:

Yeah I get what you mean, it’s just I don’t really want Always On My Mind, Wings and Hallelujah all together on an album ‘cos to me it just sounds a bit… downbeat? So I might just cheat a bit and mix the Epic one slightly, having it as mostly Epic stuff but with a few extras. It’s all Bonnie still so it's always gonna be a winner 😁

I just wanna have a big house party with all of Bonnie’s songs playing tbh! But my friends don’t know/care who she is 😭 guess I need new friends lol.

Yeah! I mean, in the end it's just unreleased stuff lol. You can arrange it the way you like it the most.

I prefer to have it all by eras, and if you ask me, I'm a sucker for downtempo tracks so I have Always on My Mind, Hallelujah, Wings and When Doves Cry all slapped in the same album :cackle: 

And I'm not pretty much of a party person, but if you'd make one with Bonnie being the main music playing, I'd be down for it! Sounds like real fun :yaskween: EDIT: When the pandemic is over, 'cause I'm not Rita Ora either :cry: 

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 1

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, 4ever21 said:

i wasnt mad i was just ? that you brought up grammar for virtually no reason... if you didnt have time to argue with "kids" you wouldnt be on a pop forum 

look  *sigh*, i´m here for bonnie. not to argue. i don´t know nor do i care if that was your intention but i just want some bonnie leaks. okay? stop dragging it on. 

2 minutes ago, SunIsUp said:

Am i the only one that is obsessed with Hasta La Vista? It sounds so good with headphones :bop:

It's so annoying to me :cry: the production is okay, but the melody and even the chorus' lyrics are just not it for me lol. I see why it was not released. But it's boppy, I'll give her that.

• Like 2

Just now, Volcanion said:

Why do you keep replying then?

because i´m the ONE being constantly replied to, for every little thing. stay in your place and shut up. this has NOTHING to do with you. if you´re not understanding my side and thinking i started this (which i didn´t, i just called people out for hoarding leaks) then i don´t want to hear anything you have to say. 

2 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

It's so annoying to me :cry: the production is okay, but the melody and even the chorus' lyrics are just not it for me lol. I see why it was not released. But it's boppy, I'll give her that.

right!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bearsbummer said:

because i´m the ONE being constantly replied to, for every little thing. stay in your place and shut up. this has NOTHING to do with you. if you´re not understanding my side and thinking i started this (which i didn´t, i just called people out for hoarding leaks) then i don´t want to hear anything you have to say. 

You’ve been tagging me and calling me a “hoarder” and attacking me. 
How does this not have anything to do with me? Lololol

3 minutes ago, Volcanion said:

You’ve been tagging me and calling me a “hoarder” and attacking me. 
How does this not have anything to do with me? Lololol

what i meant is that this is an argument between me and 4ever21. not you. i aplogized and moved on regarding what i said about you. now can you leave me alone??

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)