Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured I may as well throw my album cover concept into the ring (while we wait for the last few tracks to leak 🤞😜). It's still a rough work in progress but you get the idea. I prefer the title "American Girl" over "Electric Heaven" personally. I feel like it encapsulates the feeling of the record more, and it's just so Bonnie.

Bonnie-Mockup.jpg

• Like 4
  • YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 2

11 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Where are all these snippets coming from omg I swear they are never ending :orly: Bonnie is the new Charli when it comes to leaked stuff I fear! :cackle: 

Yeah that's me lol 😛 

you are so handsome! :))

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zaynphallic said:

I figured I may as well throw my album cover concept into the ring (while we wait for the last few tracks to leak 🤞😜). It's still a rough work in progress but you get the idea. I prefer the title "American Girl" over "Electric Heaven" personally. I feel like it encapsulates the feeling of the record more, and it's just so Bonnie.

Bonnie-Mockup.jpg

I really like this concept! When you have it finished I'd love to see it <3 also, that tracklist caught my attention, might as well try it out!

Just now, bearsbummer said:

you are so handsome! :))

Aww thanks boo <3 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, followcher said:

Die happy was suppose to be part of a “thorns ep” she said this back when she was barely performing these songs & thorns was new and she’s allegedly working on a 2nd album to release right after the “epic album”. This was like 4 months ago but who knows now.

she says a lot of things

do we know what other songs were going to be on the Thorns EP?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

I really like this concept! When you have it finished I'd love to see it <3 also, that tracklist caught my attention, might as well try it out!

Thanks! :) I've been tinkering with the tracklist a lot and I really like the energy and flow of this one. I think this list (minus "Waking Up Diagonal" and "Hit Me Up") would have been close to what the final tracklist would have been in 2014. I remember Bonnie saying it would likely be 12 songs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blonde-rebellion said:

do we know what other songs were going to be on the Thorns EP?

Thorns, MMW, die happy, dirty laundry & whatever else she performed that night at the peppermint club. That’s when she said “these songs would be the ep” unless that’s all that was new at the time idr

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)