Bonnie McKee - Epic Album (Shelved)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok grandma let's get you back to bed

I adore Bonnie, and have been a diehard fan of hers forever, but I think one of the biggest things holding her back is constantly comparing herself to her peers. She had a record deal, then lost it. S

Ok, so I'm adding ALL the songs registered on Bonnie's ASCAP/BMI to the list because I get the impression y'all really like the encyclopedic information regarding song credits and release dates and al

Posted Images

Just watched Breaking Bonnie for the first time.
In the first episode she uses the Don't Get Mad Get Famous as tagline. That woulda been a good way of titling the album, hiding it in plain sight from the fans.
I cant believe there was all of this and no album.
Explains why she's annoyed the tracks leaked

1 minute ago, Theprettyymess said:

Has Bonnie mentioned the leaks anywhere?

people on here or discord were saying she knows and saying to stop leaking or she wont release anything. but she has had forever to release the album so it is getting released for her pretty much hahha. The Gays have had enough of waiting hahaha

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I just want Forever 21 to leak. Anything else is just a bonus at this point. But now point I’m getting the feeling that it’s going to be Bonnie’s Rebellion ifkyk. 

hahaha Yes.. ikyktik
But not really a fan of Rebellion.
However I feel like the leakers are watching and making that the last to leak. It wont be a rebellion. just hope it is not too much further away. she has been leaking al week so why stop now tbh?
I don't usually have positive thinking but when ya do ya do.

40 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

Are there 2 versions of Love Spell? I thought the version we had was pre Epic

We only have the Myspace version from 2009 so far... I know she was planning on putting that song as the album closer but did she actually re-recorded the song for the Epic album?

Edited by nanapop99
3 hours ago, CloneX2 said:

Mirage (2003)

2003? So it's even older than her first and only album "Trouble" which was released a year later... Interesting...

Does anyone know if this is the same song as the one on the infamous Epic white board or does she just have two songs with the same title?

Edited by nanapop99
9 minutes ago, nanapop99 said:

We only have the Myspace version from 2009 so far...

Thanks, that what I thought. I've seen people saying it's the reworked version so I wondered if I had missed it.

2 hours ago, CloneX2 said:

hahaha Yes.. ikyktik
But not really a fan of Rebellion.
However I feel like the leakers are watching and making that the last to leak. It wont be a rebellion. just hope it is not too much further away. she has been leaking al week so why stop now tbh?
I don't usually have positive thinking but when ya do ya do.

Really hoping you’re right because I need that heavenly BOP in my life asap. 

• Like 1