Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got around to organizing this album's sessions, and was so surprised by how many songs we got from this era.

Here is my track-listing (to be updated as more songs leak) and cover used if interested:

Edit: For some reason iTunes made like 3 versions of the same album bc the files are all different, but they're merged together on my phone. I don't understand it, but that's why some songs are missing in this particular screenshot.

Screenshot (474).png

Edited by Dangerous Edits
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Dangerous Edits said:

Got around to organizing this album's sessions, and was so surprised by how many songs we got from this era.

Here is my track-listing (to be updated as more songs leak) and cover used if interested:

Edit: For some reason iTunes made like 3 versions of the same album bc the files are all different, but they're merged together on my phone. I don't understand it, but that's why some songs are missing in this particular screenshot.

Screenshot (474).png

Just now, Theprettyymess said:
9 minutes ago, Dangerous Edits said:

Screenshot (474).png

Expand  

Just go to edit one of the albums, and change the title, save it, then change it back. It should merge them all together 

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)