Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

Omg I loooooove Don’t Get Mad, Get Famous 😍 I had high expectations of that song and it definitely didn’t disappoint. Love You To Pieces was a welcome surprise too 👀

How do people know exactly how many songs were on the original Epic playlist though? I’ve been compiling my own order of playlists but I’d rather order them as they were meant to be. 

• Like 1

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, blossomcoco said:

Omg! Right Now, Forever 21, (Hit Me Up) and the album is finally complete after all these years! Thank you so much to everyone who shared the songs. Much love to you all ❤️

yes!! thank you everyone!! :)

2 minutes ago, Aftershock088 said:

Omg I loooooove Don’t Get Mad, Get Famous 😍 I had high expectations of that song and it definitely didn’t disappoint. Love You To Pieces was a welcome surprise too 👀

How do people know exactly how many songs were on the original Epic playlist though? I’ve been compiling my own order of playlists but I’d rather order them as they were meant to be. 

https://bonniemckeepedia.fandom.com/wiki/Second_Studio_Album

Read this! It has every info about this album. I can really recommend it.

Yes, thank you everyone. It’s been so fun keeping up with the leaks and discovering all these amazing songs for the first time. All the “what if’s.” After hearing most of the Epic album, I personally think it makes a much better sequel to Teenage Dream than Prism. It’s such a bummer Bonnie never had her day in the sun with this masterpiece.

Also, does anyone know if Don’t Get Mad, Get Famous was unfinished? The second verse is identical to the first, which is usually indicative of a work in progress. Still a huge bop regardless.

Edited by MissPilatesBody
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, blossomcoco said:

Omg! Right Now, Forever 21, (Hit Me Up) and the album is finally complete after all these years! Thank you so much to everyone who shared the songs. Much love to you all ❤️

Wait where is Forever 21 did I miss something

never mind i can’t read :awkwardney:

Edited by SunIsUp

4 minutes ago, MissPilatesBody said:

Yes, thank you everyone. It’s been so fun keeping up with the leaks and discovering all these amazing songs for the first time. All the “what if’s.” After hearing most of the Epic album, I personally think it makes a much better sequel to Teenage Dream than Prism. It’s such a bummer Bonnie never had her day in the sun with this masterpiece.

Also, does anyone know if Don’t Get Mad, Get Famous was unfinished? The second verse is identical to the first, which is usually indicative of a work in progress. Still a huge bop regardless.

it was unfinished.

bur apparently, DGMGF was the OG album name....👀

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MissPilatesBody said:

Oh shit it was included in my Bonnie folder with tons of other stuff! What a bummer. Is it the same song, or something totally unrelated to Bonnie? It sounds so her, down to the Quentin Tarantino lyric!

it was written by her!

the Bonnie version is the exact same but just with BM's vocals.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bearsbummer said:

it was written by her!

the Bonnie version is the exact same but just with BM's vocals.

Thatttt… makes sense! Haha. You can tell the girl singing tried to copy Bonnie’s voice/inflections. The Sia effect. What a waste dumping it on a soundtrack for a kid’s movie, which it’s not suitable for. Red light dance and Tarantino? Ok.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MissPilatesBody said:

Thatttt… makes sense! Haha. You can tell the girl singing tried to copy Bonnie’s voice/inflections. The Sia effect. What a waste dumping it on a soundtrack for a kid’s movie, which it’s not suitable for. Red light dance and Tarantino? Ok.  

right!!

and preach regarding the "sia effect". 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bearsbummer said:

they literally said they WEREN'T shading you. i'm sorry but leave @BonnieMcChicken alone. 

and you said YOURSELF you HAVE the songs we want. Like Hitman, Hit Me Up and i'm sure you also have DGMGF. give it up. he/she did nothing wrong here.

you can't tell tone over text but i dead ass mean this with the least expression possible. i can't control if they want to be shady or not that's what i meant. they have the free will to do so. idk how much clearer i can be. - again no emotion here

you're the one that came in with more aggression babe - a lil aggression / annoyance here

here's mirage if it'll make you happy: - sarcasm here

https://mega.nz/file/QgpzjYgC#wwP_-udJ3T9Wqysj5UmvABwgZQ3lnIltesoRrp2aovQ

Edited by followcher
  • YAAASSS 3

1 minute ago, followcher said:

you can't tell tone over text but i dead ass mean this with the least expression possible. i can't control if they want to be shady or not that's what i meant. they have the free will to do so. idk how much clearer i can be. - again no emotion here

you're the one that came in with more aggression babe - a lil aggression / annoyance here

here's mirage if it'll make you happy: - sarcasm here

https://mega.nz/fm/og5yASJQ

i wasn't being shady. i was saying it's easier to let go of something that we have most of now. thats why i said no shade.

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)