Your Favorite Album Packaging

nanapop99

5 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

That "Aphrodite" book looks amazing! Is that how they store the CD, inside the pop-up flower? What an amazing concept! It would have been perfect for Christina Aguilera's "Lotus" to be honest.

I believe it is, I can't remember though. It is stunning but it was extremely pricey. I agree with the Christina comment. Too bad that album wasn't perfection like Aphrodite. I'm ready for Christina to give a damn when making and promoting her albums again.

• YAAASSS 1

On 1/2/2017 at 5:40 PM, Andydrew2 said:

Mhmm, that would have been much better. I would have also loved a disc with solo versions of each girls favorite track. Kind of like how Nicola released her solo version of Memory Of You.

Omg, that would have been brilliant! :hail: I would love to know what each of their faves are. I'm still lowkey pressed at only Cheryl getting solo tracks on the greatest hits album... :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

19 hours ago, Countess said:

Omg, that would have been brilliant! :hail: I would love to know what each of their faves are. I'm still lowkey pressed at only Cheryl getting solo tracks on the greatest hits album... :stretcher: 

Mhmm, why's it got Cheryl. I was always a little bitter about her success. I still think it should have been Nadine or Nicola. Cheryl never really seemed that likeable to me for some reason.

3 hours ago, Andydrew2 said:

Mhmm, why's it got Cheryl. I was always a little bitter about her success. I still think it should have been Nadine or Nicola. Cheryl never really seemed that likeable to me for some reason.

I know, right? :'( I guess Cheryl makes for a good singing show personality but I think Nadine definitely has the most charisma and stage presence out of all of them from a performing perspective. ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

11 minutes ago, Countess said:

I know, right? :'( I guess Cheryl makes for a good singing show personality but I think Nadine definitely has the most charisma and stage presence out of all of them from a performing perspective. ;) 

She sure does. She also has an amazing accent. Whenever she speaks you can't help but smile with joy.