Camila Cabello leaves Fifth Harmony

Dayfid

I mean, it was obvious that she would be the first to leave the band after all her failed solo efforts and the way she tries to steal the spotlight during every show, but I didn't think it would happen this quickly... :stretcher: The first person to leave always seems to be the most successful but in this case I think she's left too early in the band's history for her to be successful as a solo artist. 5H is better off without her tho so I'm not pressed. :hottie:

• YAAASSS 1

17 minutes ago, Countess said:

I mean, it was obvious that she would be the first to leave the band after all her failed solo efforts and the way she tries to steal the spotlight during every show, but I didn't think it would happen this quickly... :stretcher: The first person to leave always seems to be the most successful but in this case I think she's left too early in the band's history for her to be successful as a solo artist. 5H is better off without her tho so I'm not pressed. :hottie:

How dare you!

I mean, we all know what happened to Spice Girls when Geri left after 2 albums :( 

I am super sad about it, cause Camila was super annoying, but her voice was so... vital tot his group.

6 hours ago, Tweener said:

How dare you!

I mean, we all know what happened to Spice Girls when Geri left after 2 albums :( 

I am super sad about it, cause Camila was super annoying, but her voice was so... vital tot his group.

I forgot Geri existed! :shocked: Maybe Dinah still has a chance at a solo career if she marries a sports star and starts a fashion label like Posh. :mo: 

I don't know much about them but it seems like an odd time to leave. They seemed to have a little more success with this album so you think they would have stuck it out longer. Hopefully the other girls will proceed on.

I do feel for their fans though because I remember how devastated I was when Geri left. I feel like it is always a double edged sword being in a group because it seems inevitable that a member will eventually jump ship. Thank god Girls Aloud made it as long as they did.

• YAAASSS 1