Marina Joyce

Mythology, Astrology etc.

On 27/12/2017 at 10:18 AM, Celebration09 said:

I love Greek Mythology and also the Egyptian Gods. Anubis, Horus, Osiris and the evil one that I think begins with S.

I think the person you're looking for is

Please login or register to see this link.

. :evil:

16 hours ago, Countess said:

I think the person you're looking for is

Please login or register to see this link.

. :evil:

i'm taken ..He wishes :cackle: 

• Sad 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

• Similar Content

• By Countess
      So I'm headed off to America tomorrow (waking up at 5am to do it ) and I'll be there for seven weeks! I'm spending a week in San Francisco, then heading to LA for five weeks, then off to Chicago for a week after that.

I've started a list of things to do (Trisha Paytas Walmart candy haul, eat a Krispy Kreme burger, go to Disneyland, etc.) but I'm always looking for new suggestions. If anyone has any good ones please let me know down below and I'll add them to my list!

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Ari has only been with us since August, but they've already made a huge stamp on the #PHFamily. Not only did they submit a heartfelt entry into our The 17 Best Singles of 2017 list with Kesha's 'Rainbow', they also won the award for the most liked content back on January 3rd thanks to their great posts. We can't wait to see Ari continue to post their great work throughout 2018!